DOZEN MORE

HAVEN

It's been two weeks since I got the call that he woke up I haven't seen him yet but Harry notified me he was doing amazingly.

He was up and walking as well his arm and ribs still needed healing but he was absolutely perfect and I was relieved by that but I still haven't seen him.

I don't know if I'm truly busy now with my new job and looking for schools who offer extra care for special kids in my budget, a place to stay.... or I was afraid.

Afraid that he didn't want to see me cause I was the reason he has missed a month of his life..I can't I'll just let him be he owes me nothing.

I was about to go to Bruce's usual room when I was stopped by the nurse Anna.

"Miss vill I'm glad I caught up with you you've been fast in and out lately " I smiled at her.

"Yeah uhm I have a lot going on I'm just here to bring him his favourite milkshake and head to work that's all"

"Oh yes I just wanted to tell you it's amazing you moved him to a personal suit as he recovered its a bit pricy but your fiance was more than happy" I looked at her confused.

"My what?"

"Your fiance he called two days,he's been the one paying for the past couple of months, we sent him reports of the transfer to recovery and he offered the room" He's still paying??

"Uhm yeah uh thank you I have to head up quickly I don't have much time"

"Oh sure sure don't let me hold you" she smiled and went back to her work.

Why would he still pay our deal was over.

----------------------☆
KADEN POV

I sighed I was so stressed lately with my physical therapy and having to look at what the company has been under while I was down.

Harry didn't allow me to do much and I basically forced him to give me some paper work to ease my mind.

I heard a ruckus outside my personal hospital room in my house ot comes with a bed desk and all I needed.

I was out of that hospital as soon as I could due to comfortability and safety wise I still don't know who did this to me and why.

"You can't go in there! I don't care I'll go where i want to! Ms.skyler please!"

Then my door opened " Kaden!"
It was Skyler oh not this now i sighed.

"Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in weeks you haven't even called me once what the why are you coverd in bandages-" i raised my hand stopping her.

"Skyler I'm a very busy and dangerous man and i don't appreciate you bursting into my office while I'm working"

She stepped back a bit then she gained her confidence back and walked right to me sitting in front of me.

"Babe i just missed you, didn't you miss me? What the heck happened to you?" She got too close and kissed my mouth once

"Skyler-"

That's when i heard talking outside my door again.

"I know i know harry its just gonna be quick i promise, miss Vill please this isn't the time it will just be a"

The door opened" a second" she immediately noticed our position and i could see harry silently apologizing.

"Ugh can't you see we are busy here"

"Get out skyler and dont let me repeat myself again." She got up and out but not without leaving a bunch of attitude first.

HEAVEN's POV

Why i was here, fighting harry and standing in this man's room where he was clearly about to have sex with skyler and staring at him lost for words?

I dont know last i saw him he was swollen and unconscious he looks great.

"Harry leave us and please dont let anyone else in please"

"I'm sorry but i needed to talk to you"he got up and poured himself a glass of i think whiskey.

"I don't you should be drinking in your condition "

"I'm permitted one small glass, want some?"

"No, I came to talk to you, why are you still paying for my brothers bills the contract is over now" he shrugged

"He's still in the hospital and I promised to pay his bills didn't I?"

"Yeah but the contract"

"Is done I know that." He started to walk up to me slowly and I backed away but we all know walls aren't in our side.

"Let's talk about how you haven't seen me for the past weeks I've been awake"

"I didn't need too you woke up'

"So we're you only taking care of me in wait of our conclusion payment owed to you? Was the reading to me stating for hours and more just so I could pay you more" I slapped him and immediately regreted it but realised what was going on

"Why do you always think people want something from you even if it's clear they don't" I pushed him away from me not enough to hurt him.

"Listen Allen we may be from diffrent walks of life and the shit I went through isn't the shit you went through, I've tried to understand you and what I felt for you but yet again you just step all over it!"

"I'm sorry I caused your condition and I'm sorry if you thought I stayed in that hospital for anything apart for my care for you but I'm not some slut for money so fuck you and please leave me and my siblings alone sorry i interrupted you and skyler "

and I walked out I was so done with him one second he wants me around the next I'm a slut and the next I'm irrelevant.

Its time I took charge of my life again away from him.

------------------☆
Harry's pov

"Miss vill you're-" she smiled at me tears in her eyes.

"Thanks for taking care of my harry I don't think we will be seeing each other from now on bye" and she rushed out the door.

I walked into the room and saw him slumped seated on his bed.

"Kaden I've known you for years but it's time you finally dealt with your demons before you lose what you shouldn't " and he looked up at me.

"I agree."