Chapter one : Hope's Peak

Kiyotaka's POV :

This is the day... Hope's Peak Academy. I'm standing right in front of it.

"Ultimate Moral Compass." That was my title.

I still couldn't believe it. Is this a dream? I pinched myself softly. No, it... really isn't.

It is now 5am, the entrance ceremony starts at 8am. I can't believe nobody's here! Isn't it normal for someone to arrive 3 hours early to prepare themselves?

The gates haven't opened yet, I'll study while waiting then. What an amazing idea! I took out my textbooks and began. Wait... My stationary! Did I... forget it at home?! How?! I swear- I swear I didn't leave it! Oh my god, I need someone to punch me. How can I be so forgetful?!

I speed walked back to my home, thankfully I'm a fast walker. According to my calculations, if I get home in 10 minutes, I can still have 2 hours and 40 minutes to prepare once I get back to Hope's Peak! Yes, that's amazing!

Wait for me, my pencil case!

Mondo Owada's POV :

*Ring ring*

Urgh...

*Ring ring*

...Stupid shit...

I crushed the alarm with my fist. Somehow, it still works.

"7:32 a.m." I can't believe I'm waking up early today... But I can't make a bad impression on the first day.

I threw on the jacket Daiya gave me. Then, I spend 10 minutes doing my hair and start heading downstairs.

"I'm gonna fucking miss you, bro!" I yelled out to Daiya, I guess he's sleeping or something.

I hop on my hog and ride to the place itself - 'Hope's Peak Academy'.

I finally arrive at the gate, "7:58? Damn I'm early."

My title... "Ultimate Biker Gang Leader." The gang wasn't created by me, but Daiya. So I can't credit myself for it...

I got off my hog after placing it somewhere safe. I sigh and head to the entrance ceremony. I really wish I could just go for a morning fucking dip right now.

3rd person POV :

Mondo is the last person to head in the entrance ceremony.

There was a board with all the other new students' names and titles on it. The students crowded the board, so Mondo went to check it out.

"Let's see... Sayaka, the ultimate pop sensation... Leon, the ultimate baseba- Leon?!"

Mondo looked around the room, and there he saw, "SHAVED HEAD! OVER HERE, YA FUCKER!"

"Mondo?!" A red-haired boy ran over to Mondo.

"Oh, and don't even call me that. You know I hate that picture!"

"Haha! Whatever, man! It was just a joke!"

Suddenly, a scream shouted out,

"NO RUNNING IN THE MAIN HALL! How can you be so reckless!"

Leon and Mondo looked around the room and soon saw a boy with a straight posture staring right at Leon. His most noticeable feature was his oddly thick eyebrows.

"Your tardiness is unacceptable! To be so reckless on your first day is unspeakable! I must report you, and you must accept your due punishment!" The boy yelled out, pointing at Leon.

Leon yelled back,"What's your problem?" (STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID-)

"The hell's up with this guy?!" Mondo said, clutching his fist.