Chapter two : Can you tutor me?

Kiyotaka's POV :

The first few days have been going nicely. All the troublemakers have been going to detention, so I don't need to drag them to it. Plus, a test is coming up soon!

There's some people who I get along with, but I haven't gotten a friend friend yet.

Seeing Makoto go away when he sees Togami or Kirigiri, seeing Peko go away when she sees Fuyuhiko... It's not like they can't have other friends or anything, but I don't want to be "the second option."

Am I just being too selfish?

*Ding Dong Bing Bong*

3rd person POV :

Soon, everyone had left the classroom. Leaving Taka, the only one in it.

Finally, he finished packing up and headed over to the cafeteria.

Once he arrived, he looked around the cafeteria looking for a seat. Suddenly, someone called out to him.

"Taka! You can come sit with us if you'd like!"

Taka smiled and then sat down with them : Makoto, Kyoko, Aoi, Sakura, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Shuichi, and Kaeda.

As the others chatted, Taka pulled out his notes and lunchbox. As expected from the Kiyotaka Ishimaru himself, he studied while having his lunch.

"Uh, Taka... Aren't you being too hard on yourself?"

"What do you mean? Isn't it normal for a student to study?"

"It's fucking lunchtime, can't you ever take a goddamn break, you bastard?!"

"It is a duty of mine to study! What else would I do besides studying?"

The rest of the table just sighed,

"Classic Ishimaru."

Somehow, Taka was the first one to finish his lunch even while he was studying.

"Thank you for inviting me to sit with you! I'll be monitoring the halls if you ever need me, goodbye!"

Mondo's POV :

I was wandering around the academy, I wasn't that hungry. Plus, the cafeteria's food would always be fucking trash anyway, no matter if it's Hope's Peak or not.

Now that I'm at Hope's Peak, I'm starting to miss Daiya and my baby boy Chuck. Maybe signing my life away for success ain't the best choice for me after all...

Why did I agree to live here forever again? God, I was an idiot.

All this time, I've been sticking with my pals Leon and Chihiro. After all, we used to go to the same middle school.

It wouldn't hurt to make a new friend, right?

3rd person POV :

Mondo walked back into the school cafeteria, where he saw his pals Chihiro and Leon sitting at a table with some other students.

"Yo! Dude! Wanna sit with us? Got an extra seat left!" Leon called out to Mondo while Chihiro waved his hand at him.

Mondo yelled back, rushing over to the table,"Of course, dudes!"

After Mondo took a seat, Leon started talking again.

"Alright guys, this is-"

"I don't need ya to fucking introduce me. Anyways, name's Mondo Owada. Who are you people?"

"I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!"

"Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara!"

"I am the Ultimate Team Manager, NEKOMARU NIDAI!!!"