Chapter 12: Fighting Against Another Elite

(Naoki is seen walking around with Ryuko as they suddenly get blocked by none other than Nonon Jakuzure.)

Nonon: You must be Ryuko's boyfriend

Nonon: You must be Ryuko's boyfriend. Lady Satsuki will be pleased to see me bringing you to her.

Naoki: And you are?

Nonon: Nonon Jakuzure, member of the Elite Four. Now come quietly or there will be trouble!

Naoki: There is trouble already (pulls out his driver) And you're in heap big one.

DESIRE DRIVER!

COMMAND TWIN BUCKLE!

SET!

Naoki: Henshin!

GREAT! READY, FIGHT!

Tycoon: I'm not gonna fall.

TWIN SET!

TAKE OFF COMPLETE! JET AND CANNON! READY, FIGHT!

(Tycoon then charges at Nonon and slashes her before kicking her. Then he changes forms.)

REVOLVE ON!

(He reverts from Jet to Cannon Mode and shoots Nonon.)

Tycoon: Leave, Ryuko.

Ryuko: (nods) Right.

(Ryuko leaves as Tycoon resumes fighting against Nonon.)

REVOLVE ON!

(He changes back to Command Jet Mode, and charges at Nonon.)

Nonon: Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly!

Tycoon: I told you, I'm not gonna fall.

(Then he charges at her and starts slashing her while dodging her attacks.)

Nonon: How irritating!

(Nonon keeps trying to hit him, but he dodges all of her strikes and even counters by kicking, punching and slashing her. Then he slams her down before preparing to finish her.)

LOCK ON. COMMAND TWIN VICTORY!

(Tycoon locates Nonon and locks his aim for the attack with the Cannon and Jet schematics. He then charges the Toron Cannons with immense blue energy and activates the Toron Wings to extend into the ground for stability. Once charged, Tycoon pulls the lever on the Command Cannon Buckle and fires a volley of energy balls from the Toron Cannons, causing Nonon to explode.)

Tycoon: If another of those so-called Elite Four stands in my way, I won't hesitate to finish them off.

(Tycoon then walks away as the screen fades out.)