𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐑

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘
had been staying at Wayne Manor for the past two weeks. That being said, the shock of realizing Bruce Wayne — the billionaire, playboy bachelor of Gotham City — was The Dark Knight was immense.

But with a manor, came a very nice bedroom. Though to Lily it felt unreal — even slightly uncomfortable. When she had woken up, there was a suit handling on the wardrobe door. She stared at it for a little longer before letting out a frustrated sigh.

The suit fit rather perfectly. It was rather intriguing as well, with a leafy top, dark green — almost black — leather jacket. There were dark green pants and black boots that went with it as well. She found it nice that it wasn't so flashy.

There was a knock on the door, making Lily jump before walking over to open it. Alfred stood there with a tray of food in hand.

"Good Morning Mistress Lilian. I see you've dawned your suit already. Master Bruce would like to see you in the cave once you are done with breakfast."

"Oh. Well, thank you, Alfred. It looks amazing." She told him with excitement. It certainly looked more appealing than the food in Arkham. That said, as soon as Alfred closed the door she stuffed a chocolate crepe in her mouth.

After she had eaten, she went straight to the Batcave. The name was a little on the nose, but Lily gussed it was quite the accurate name for someone quite literally called 'Batman.'

She stepped down the stony steps, seeing Bruce at the computer with his cowl down. She noticed the logo CADMUS on it before it changed to the words FILE CLOSED and turned to her.

He noticed her gaze switch from the computer to him, Bruce looking back to the computer himself before looking back.

"A previous mission. You'll learn more about it later once we go to the Cave." He explained to her as he walked towards the Batmobile.

"There's another cave? Why is there another cave? This one's already huge." She made a large gesture with her arms as her voice echoed across the cave, "It's even got a waterfall."

"It's a different cave." He emphasized.

"Of course you have another cave." She muttered with a sigh before climbing into the passenger seat.

"I think this will be good for you. It will hopefully help you learn how to trust." Bruce pulled his cowl up as he turned on the car.

"What is this 'thing' you keep referring to?" She urged frustratingly.

"A team." Lily looked at him in surprise before setting her gaze in front of her, "Oh, for fuck's sake."

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟖, 𝟎𝟖:𝟎𝟒 𝐞𝐝𝐭

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 that team," Batman had finally finished explaining to the team. Lily hid away in the shadows with Martian Manhunter and his own new protégés, Miss Martian.