𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟖 𝐜𝐞𝐭

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟖 𝐜𝐞𝐭

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 below ringing in her ear. Watching Haly step onto the platform below her.

"Damen and Herren! Madame et monsieurs! Ladies and Gentlemen... welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus! Where the world of the center ring is your oyster. And these are our latest pearls, The Daring Dangers!"

"Dan Danger!" The spotlight shown on Robin as he made the first move, crossing paths with M'gann, "Dawn Danger!" Lily jumped off the platform and grabbed onto her hands, "Demi Danger!"

The spotlight made it's way down to Artemis as she pulled back her arrows, "Diane Danger!" A second light shine on Roy as he copied her action, "Dane Danger!"

Conner stood at the center, holding the large green barrels, "And Dean Danger!" Lily dove through one of the barrels he threw up towards them, grabbing Robin's hands as she hung upside down from the bar.

"You'll never see another trapeze act like this folks! And all performed without a net." She threw him towards M'gann, but he missed. Falling to the ground as the crowd gasped from below.

MM: Robin!

R: Don't blow our cover.

S: But saving your life's okay?

Conner was quick to throw up another barrel, catching Robin and getting him high enough to grab M'gann's hand. When he missed, M'gann quickly used her telekinesis to grab him.

R: What did I just say?

MM: The crowd couldn't see me use telekinesis from below. Besides, I've been using it all night. I'm not exactly the acrobat you two are.

L: Clearly, someone else isn't either since he just almost fell to his death.

R: I know. I think I caught that 24-hour bug that's been going around the circus. But, the show must go on.

❀❀❀

"Advanced weapons tech has been stolen at manufacturing plants throughout Europe and each theft coincides with tour stops made by the Haly Circus. Batman's sending us undercover to catch the thieves." Robin explained, Lily looking at the projection from beside him as Roy came up to them.

"This clown car have room for one more?"

"Uh, we-we've got this covered." Robin replied, Roy leaning in.

"You've got the mission covered but who's covering the three potential mole suspects you two are bringing along?" They didn't really have a choice when he put it like that. As much as Lily didn't think there was a mole, they couldn't take the risk.