Chapter 4

Lucas was in the garage working on something for Chad when he got a phone call from Sam " Hey-" " I need you to get to the hospital as fast as you can" Lucas looked at the phone for a moment before bringing it back to his ear " Woah, woah, what's going on Sam?" "It's Tara, the cop that was meant to be at the hospital watching her floor isn't there anymore" Thats all Sam had to say for Lucas to run into the house which was connected to the garage, Chad was playing video games in his room while Mindy was sleeping on the sofa. " I'm on my way Sam" With that Lucas hung up the phone before running into his room and grabbing a shirt to put on.

 " I'm on my way Sam" With that Lucas hung up the phone before running into his room and grabbing a shirt to put on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He grabbed his keys to his car before running back to the garage, he started up his car

He drove out of the garage, making sure the door closed behind him before speeding down the road towards the garage, he was driving in and out of cars that were on the road, shifting when needed to gain more speed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He drove out of the garage, making sure the door closed behind him before speeding down the road towards the garage, he was driving in and out of cars that were on the road, shifting when needed to gain more speed.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He tried calling Tara many times but wasn't able to get a hold of her which made him more worried, he didn't want to find her gutted up like a fish. He doesn't think he could handle it, he tried calling Sam but she wasn't answering her phone which made him even more worried than before. He pulled up to the hospital, shut his car off, and threw the door open, as he did that Sam pulled in next to him with Dewey " Come on!" Dewey shouted at them, Sam was on the phone talking to someone Lucas wasn't paying attention to that, he was more worried about how he will find Tara and that scared the fuck out of him.

They hoped on the elevator and started heading up to the floor Tara is on, Lucas kept pacing getting himself ready for what he might find " Or maybe I'm just stalling for time, fuckhead" With that Lucas heard the ding of the elevator go off, he ran out the door while Dewey shot Ghostface, scaring them off. Lucas got to Tara and picked her up without hurting her the best he could, Tara clinging to his shirt. " It's okay, I got you" Lucas whispered in her ear, Sam came up behind them " Tara!" Dewey ran past them and started to pick up Richie " You got her?" Lucas asked Sam, Sam, and Tara looked at him confused about what he meant " Do. you. have. her" Lucas asked again, Sam nodded her head, Lucas let Tara go and stood up as Dewey and Richie walked past the elevator " Get her to the elevator Sam, please," Lucas told her " Lucas! no, what are you doing?"

Lucas ran over to them and pulled Sam into a long kiss before letting go "I'll be right back" Sam slowly nodded her head while Tara just looked at the two wondering when that happened, Dewey brought Richie into the elevator " Dewey, can I have your gun for a moment please?" " What? no" " Dewey-" Before Lucas could say anymore, Ghostface tackled him to the ground holding a knife to his throat " GO!" Lucas yelled to Sam who was still holding Tara where he left them, Sam picked Tara up and walked her to the elevator, Lucas groaned as he used his strength to hold back the knife. He soon got enough strength to flip them over, he grabbed the knife from where it fell before trying to stab Ghostface, and he started to bring the knife down before he was kicked in the stomach.

Lucas got picked up and thrown into a wall, He could hear Tara and Sam screaming his name but he wasn't focused on them, He found the person's weak spot and kicked them in the legs which sent them back, Before Lucas could do anything gun shots went off. Lucas looked over and saw that Dewey had shot Ghostface, sending them into the glass shelf. Dewey walked over to Lucas and picked him up before walking away with Lucas right behind him. Once Lucas was near the elevator, Tara fell into his arms "It's okay, I'm okay Tara" Tara sobbed into his chest as he dropped to his knees holding her, he had a hand in her hair and another rubbing her back " I got you darling, I got you" Lucas stood up and handed Tara over to Sam, Lucas walked to Sam and kissed her on the forehead. Before he could say anything Dewey cut in " The head" Everyone looked towards him " What?" Richie asked.

Before Dewey could say anything Lucas cut in " You always have to shoot them in the head or they come back" Dewey nodded his head at Lucas " Dewey! Lucas! who gives a fuck?" " I do," Dewey said before stepping out of the elevator, before the doors could close, Lucas's hand stopped it " Dewey!" Dewey turned around " I'm coming with you" Sam and Tara looked over at Lucas like he was crazy, Lucas just looked at Dewey. Dewey nodded his head waiting for Lucas to follow him, Lucas took off his shirt leaving him in a black wife-beater. He handed the shirt to Tara before pulling it over her head " I love you, okay? I'll be back" " No! Lucas! Dewey!" Sam called out, Tara closed her eyes and shoved her head into Sam's chest holding onto Lucas's shirt.

Lucas stepped out and watched the elevator door close before turning around and walking with Dewey toward the body of Ghostface, Lucas watched as Dewey dumped the empty bullets out onto the floor before filling the gun with new ones. The two got to the body, Dewey pointed the gun and was about to take the shot before his phone rang. The two looked down at the phone for a moment before Ghostface shot up and stabbed Dewey, Lucas tackled Ghostface to the ground and started to fight with them over the knife. Dewey lay on the floor groaning in pain from the stab wound, Lucas got kicked off again, and Ghostface got on top of him and started to bring the knife down. Lucas shot his hands up to stop the knife from moving, his arms started to shake as he groaned from the strength of Ghostface. He could hold it anymore and got stabbed in the shoulder, Lucas groaned out of pain before getting stabbed in the stomach as well. 

All of a sudden Lucas felt the weight on top of him disappear, she opened his eyes and saw Dewey had tackled Ghostface as he did before, Lucas tried to get up to help but groaned in pain from the stab wounds he got. Lucas sat up and turned towards Dewey but saw him get stabbed again in the same spot but now in the back as well. " Dewey!" Lucas tried to stand up but the wounds were causing him to lose a lot of blood, he had blood coming out of his mouth. He finally got to stand up but he was too late Ghostface ripped Dewey's insides out and onto the floor, and the phone started ringing which caused Lucas to look down and see Gale had been calling. Lucas looked back up and watched Dewey's body fall to the ground and Ghostface ran off at the sound of people running up the stairs.

Lucas looked over and saw EMT coming up the stairs, Lucas tried to stand up but he ended up falling back to the ground and passing out due to blood lost.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

* Well...Lucas tried to help Dewey but ended up getting stabbed himself. Anyways, you got to see a bit more of Tara, Sam, and Lucas. You can tell Lucas cares for Tara very deeply as shown when he is racing down the road toward the hospital. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter*

Words- 1432