announcement!

hey guys I know it's literally been over a year but my life has been so fucked, obviously we had the pandemic, graduated uni, got a full time job but my mental health has been on the floor and I've had to deal with a lot of shit for my friends as well.

however, I've missed Elle and I still think about the story all the time and I'm gonna try and start writing again especially as I'm gonna be away from home house sitting for the next couple of weeks so it can help me get out of this funk.

I know a lot of you probably won't read this as I normally skip announcements and stuff myself but, this is mainly a question of does anyone still read this and would like to carry on following along with this story?

If not there's no bother I'd jus finish writing it and leave it in drafts just for myself to have closure with it but if people are still interested can you pls interacts and comment? It's just been so long so idk if anyone's interested anymore so pls let me know.

but thank you to everyone who has ever read this series, I started it when I was 14 and trust me I have taken it down and rewritten it so many times it's unbelievable and even just rereading what I've written before it's like wow ok I was actually kinda good at this so hopefully when I carry on I won't do it a disservice.

love you all,
cait x