Bio

Old Name:Y/n Bravado.

New Name: Y/n Gallagher.

Age:(Prologue when Isekai)13,(After being Isekai)17.

Eye Color: the right eye is Silver while the Other is Red.

Height:(Prologue when Isekai)5'7,(After being Isekai)6'7.

Looks:

(Just Imagine the Eyes are in different Colors from the earlier mentioned

(Just Imagine the Eyes are in different Colors from the earlier mentioned.)

Style of Beard he has:

Personality:(Friends and Family) Loving,Cheerful,Caring,Helpful,Calm, Jokester, Protective when it comes to both friends and loved one's,Playful, Respectful, Honest, determined to do anything,Loyal and very Caring to the people he cares about the ...

Personality:(Friends and Family) Loving,Cheerful,Caring,Helpful,Calm, Jokester, Protective when it comes to both friends and loved one's,Playful, Respectful, Honest, determined to do anything,Loyal and very Caring to the people he cares about the most.(Enemies)Heartless,Will show no mercy to does he hates,Taunting, his opponents, Calculating, cold and Tactical.

Likes/Loves: Dueling, Dancing,Music, singing, Having a good time with his friends, Duel Spirits,Winning, beating Cocky duelist,Memes,Out smarting his opponents, playing mind games(Like guessing on what the opponent is going to say next), cooking,Out performing someone, His beard, Donuts,Pizza and his girls.

Dislike/Hates:Leo Akaba,Doktor, People getting Cocky, Cheating, Seeing his friends and love one's hurt,Betrayed,A bad Meme, The Blue Obelisk, insults on both his friends,loved one's and his beard(Pain is what you'll get if you do that), People who underestimate him,someone stealing his donut,perverts and Bullies.

Supernatural:

Amazing stamina.

Can communicate with Duel Spirits and interact with them and possibly bring them into the real world.

Incredible singing capabilities as well has his dancing to the point it makes it look like he isn't from this world.(Hehe see what I did there).

Much Faster than the abridged man.

A lot stronger that can push an entire boulder with just one hand.

Incredible flexibility.

Great Agility.