Chapter 1: 4 Years and seeing some action part 1.

3 POV

The Narrator was happy to have his mourning Top of the morning coffee back while clearing his throat and sitting on his favorite chair preparing to once again read this story again thinking maybe it won't be long...or so he thinks at least....

Narrator POV

Our story begins in a dueling field showing a beautiful Japanese style bridge with petals falling down from the simulator tree and in the middle of that bridge stands a man with two monsters on each side of the bridge and the camera slowly showing to be non other than Gong Strong the son and the future hair of the next Heavy strong style that only consist monsters and having no spells and trap cards while also standing your ground no matter what obstacles throws at you and best friend's to Yuya Sakaki and Y/n Gallagher.

(You can't lie that dat is an epic pose for a "I don't need back row" card's)

Gong:It's time for Gong's two sword swinging Super Heavy Samurai to say bye bye and hit the Road!

Both monster's disappeared as a knew one started to appear from beneath the floor.

Gong:Now Gong can bring the biggest and baddest Samurai of them all!...SUPER HEAVY SAMURAI BIG BENKEI!

(Skip to 25 seconds until 35 seconds)

Gong:All right Yuya, now enough riding around, it's time to take the Center stage and show Gong what you're really made of!

When Gong finish his turn the camera changes to the other side of the bridge and a feminine yet young adult voice was coming from behind the roof of the Japanese Style bridge.

???: It's show time!

When she said that a figure appeared jumping behind it while also riding a monster called Performapal Hip Hippo and the one riding on it is non other than Yuya Sakaki now a 18 year old girl who has a goal and a dream to make people smile and entertain them, as well wanting to conquer a certain big men heart and we already know who it is and as well grown up to be a fine young woman thanks to the support of some of her friends and crush.