Chapter 1: The Interns

My name is Justin Parker, and I'm running late!

To recap on what happened, a month ago when me, Leia, and Jason Hardy, the Black Cat of her universe, took down Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin, I got a call from Tony Stark himself asking if I wanted to start an internship with him at Avengers Tower, basically asking another chance of being an Avenger again! Right now I'm running late and I was on the call with Andy.

"So Webs, how long do you think you'll be, I want to show you something I've been working on." She asked.

"I don't know but if everything goes according to plan, it shouldn't be too long, but what have you got to show me?" I asked.

"A little surprise, but it's not done, at least not yet, but when it's done I'll show you." She explained.

"Alright, I'll call you when I'm out," I said as I raced into Avengers Tower. The last time I was here, I and the other Avengers fought Thanos, which led to his disappearance.

I raced through the main lobby towards the elevator and headed to the bottom level. When I reached down, Tony was there at his desk.

For those who don't know, Tony Stark is a Genius, Billionaire Philanthropist turned Avenger, calling himself The Invincible Iron Man, little on the nose honestly. He became one of the first Avengers, along with Thor, Hank, Janet, and Steve Rodgers aka Captain America! But enough about them.

He was blaring Paranoid by Black Sabbath, he was working on a new Arc Reactor. When he noticed me he looked up, stood up, and walked towards me.

"Justin Parker! How the hell are you!" He shouted.

"Hey, long time no see, haven't seen you since-" I started to explain.

"Since Christmas when that electric guy right?" He asked.

"Yeah actually, you transferred him to The Raft, then he disappeared that one day? That was the result of me." I told him.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well, I used this," I said, I reached into my bag and grabbed my Web Gauntlet and he looked flabbergasted.

"It's what I used to send the villains back to their universes, and how I learned this new ability," I said.

"What new ability?"

"I call it a Prism Punch, basically it-" I tried to explain but he grabbed the Gauntlet from me.

"Very interesting piece of work, who built this?" Stark asked.

"It's from my old web shooter, Wanda modified this for me," I explained.

He just stood there looking at the gauntlet for a minute and then he spoke.

"This could work." He told himself.

"What could?" I asked.

He had me follow him to this room behind his desk, it was a spiral staircase downward. Deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole we go.

We got to the room and I saw this... giant machine.