Chapter 2: The Visitor

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Ugh I don't have time for this, I have to figure out what the shock happened to me." The man said.

"I'll save you the trouble, you're in the wrong dimension, you're in my universe." I told him.

"More like wrong timeline, looks like I'm in the past, probably by 73 years." He said.

So I was right, he's from the future.

"Wait, so you're from the future?" I asked him.

"From your point of view, yes, and I already know who you are"

"Who am I then?"

"You're name is Spider-Man, and so am I"

"So what's your name, like your legitimate name?"

"The name's Miguel O'Hara." He responded.

Great not this shit again.

"Okay yeah I already know what's going on, this is exactly what I was trying to tell Stark not to do!" I told myself.

"Stark?"

"Tony Stark" I said "so it's technically his fault that you're here, he has a super collider which he planned on using to travel different universes."

"And I'm guessing that it glitched and brought me here?"

"That's the theory"

"Well, you're already well aware of what's going on so I'll be on my way, good luck Spider-Man" Miguel said.

"Whoa whoa hold on, I think we should work together, plus we need to figure out what happened and how to get you back home, like a true hero" I said.

"Like a true hero? Listen kid I've been doing this for a few months now and I'm already sucking at this hero thing so I'm gonna have to pass on that." Miguel said.

"What if I trained you?" I asked him while he was walking away, he stopped in his tracks.

"You, want to train me?" He asked.

"I mean, I don't see why not, besides it'll make you a better Spider-Man once you go back to your universe"

He just stood there.

"Fine deal" he said. He walked towards me and we shook hands.

So for the next few days I've been trying to train him and it was not easy. I told Stark what was going on and he actually liked the idea, while I train him he could fix the machine and send him home! Yet... he hasn't hired me back, which was weird.

It just keeps getting weirder.

So as I was training Miguel, Andy got an alert on her computer about a disturbance on the Brooklyn Bridge, I figured that would've been perfect for Miguel to get some action. I told Jamie that if we needed backup I'll call him but I didn't think we needed it.

By the time we got there, it was chaos. People were running and screaming, but that's not what scared me, it's what they were running from.

I had Miguel evacuate the bridge while I figured out what was going on.

At the end of the bridge there was something, or someone in the smoke. They walked forward revealing themselves and it was another... spider! But this one was different.