Chapter 15

After awhile, Bangchan leaves, and you're left alone again. You're just laying in bed again, staring at the ceiling, you're all sprawled out on your bed, one hand over your stomach.

All of a sudden, you feel your phone vibrate, slightly disturbing your peace. You pick up your phone, and you're instantly surprised by the name lighting up your screen. "Eden" .

You instantly answer, a wide smile plastered on your face.

"Eden!! I've missed you so so much!!" You exclaim.

"I've missed you too, i'm still not happy that i had to leave before you" She tells you.

"So what have you been up to? Have you replaced me yet?" You joke, once again fidgeting with your bracelet in your hand.

"Oh i didn't tell you? I've met someone so much nicer, and prettier than you!" She says with giddily, but with a sarcastic tone.

"Funny." You say back, using the same tone.

"But anyway, guess who's coming back into my life today to destroy me, once again." You say, rolling your eyes.

"No, you don't mean-"

"Yes, i do! And it's against my will too, my mother told him he could, with my permission, and after everything he put us through!" You say, throwing your hand on your lap frustrated.

"Wow, i can't even believe that! Your mom does a lot of things, but seriously i never imagined her doing that! He's a real piece of shit." She says, sounding just as angry as you.

"That's what i'm saying, i'm so pissed at her right now." You roll your eyes again.

"But luckily, I made a new friend here and he offered to help get me out of it today one way or another." You say, your anger suddenly disappearing as you think about it.

"Ooohh, did you say 'he' ? " Eden says, with a teasing tone.

"Oh my god, don't even do that." You say, resting your hand on your leg.

"What's mystery boys name?" She asks, still using the same tone.

"Oh yeah, his name is Joon Cho, i think you know him!" You say with a taunting tone.

"My little brother? That's the best you could come up with?" She says bluntly.

"Okay, fine, his name is Bangchan." You give up.

"Bangchan, nice name." She says.

"Yeah, nice just like him." You smile.

"Well, make sure you're using protecti-" She says, catching you off guard. (a/n : SORRY i had to LMAO)

"Umm, excuse me?" You interrupt.

"Well that little starry eyed tone you just used there really indicated that, you know," She says, not finishing her sentence.

"And i'm gonna end this conversation here, so i love you bye!" You hang up, throwing your phone on the bed.

'She's too dirty minded.' You think to yourself.
- - -
After awhile, you hear a knock on your door again, you walk over and open it to see your father standing there.

"I wanna know." You say as soon as you see him.

"Know what?" He asks, pure confusion visible on his face.

"Why you're all of a sudden wanting to come back into my life. I moved here for a number of reasons, and seeing you again definitely wasn't one of them." You say sternly.

"Look, can I please come in? You're my daughter, that's why i want to come back." He says, with a sad look on his face.

"Bullshit." You say, still holding the door close to you so he doesn't come in.

"Please, let me in, we can talk it out."

"There's nothing to talk out, you put me and mom through hell, trapped us, then walked out on us, and you never even tried to make it right with us, not when i was little, not when you started cheating on mom, and not even after you left us." You say, feeling your anger start to rile up again.

"Please let me come in, only for a little bit, your mother said it was okay to come here." He says, his voice cracks.

"No. No, im not letting you come in. I'm eighteen now, this is my apartment, and my mother didn't check with me before permitting you to come here. So either tell me now, or leave." You say, not a hint of sympathy in your voice.

His sad expression starts to turn into an angered one.

"You ungrateful little shit." He says, with almost a smile.

"Excuse me?" You say, your voice lowering.

"I drove all the way here to try and make things right with you!! To try and have a relationship with my Daughter!!" He raises his voice.

"And now this is how you repay me?!!" He points at his chest, now yelling.

"You know, you had eighteen years to try and have a relationship with your daughter, and you threw all that away!! You treated me like something on the bottom of your shoe my entire childhood!!" You yell back at him, you feel your cheeks get hot.

"You have no right to call me ungrateful or any other name that comes to your nasty mind!! I hate you, and you will never be my father!!" You yell at him, then slam the door in his face.

"You'll regret this you little shit!! I was trying to do something nice, make up for it, and this is what i get!! For trying to be nice!" You hear him yell through the door.

"No. No, this is what you get for never being my father, there's nothing more to it! You can't just walk out like that and expect everything to be fine!!" You yell back through the door, locking it.

"Now leave before i call the police!!" You scream, and after a few seconds, you hear footsteps disappear down the hall.

You walk back into your living room, and plop down on the couch, and pull a blanket over you. What a day it's been, and it was only 1 pm. You just decided to watch netflix for awhile.

You turned on a random show, and laid there, barely even paying attention to it.

After awhile, you felt your eyes get heavy, and eventually you fell asleep.