Tuch me ⚠️

Chapter 9

Song:Come Thru by summer walker featuring USHER

Thank you guys so MUCH for 200reads🦋🦋🦋

Khalil

I felt An urge to kiss her and I did, to my surprise she didn't break away. As our kiss depended. I knew I wanted to give her something amazing. Her lips were so dame soft and lushes . I unbuckled my seat belt and closed the shutter so the driver wouldn't see what I was about to do. I looked at her, she was breathing heavy from our kiss .

"Tuch yourself "I asked in a suductive tone and she abliged .

she started Tuching herself and began mouning. The sound from her lips made me feel something...I mean I'v heard many women moan but hers were sweet, soft and innocent like music to my ears, as she was about to come i pulled her hand away .

She protested and I started kissing her neck
"Why did you wear such a sexy dress zucchero? to impress me?to get me all riled up" I asked putting her hand to my bulge "look what you do to me bambina ".

she bit her lip and responded," I want you to fuck me please please I need you" Destiny Spock frantically.

"I can't I want your first time to be special, but I can still give you other things" I said kissing her cheek.
I slowly went down to her chest creating a line with my tongue all the way down to her pleasure spot. I wanted to taste her again.

Just then I put my tongue in her
"kal" she wailed.

Fuck the way she made a nickname for me already."Khalil"she scammed as i picked up speed shit the way my full name left her lips this woman was going to be the death of me.
I could tell she was close,
"Come for me bambina"I spoke in a deep voice against her pussy.

"Baby auh...ahh"she moaned.

I felt her juices tuch my tongue and I let it flow in my mouth as I continued to suck. I started a rotation with my fingers, finger fucking her in circular motions and moving my tongue to her clit. she pulled on my hair "yes yes don't stop" I heard her moan and I went even faster "yesssss" she wailed.

Just then I stopped.
She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me up to her lips spinning me around and climbing on top of me pressing up against my bulge. Before I knew it she unbuttoned my pants. She took my dick out of my boxers and started stroking it softly.

She then started kissing my neck. she started stroking it faster I was about to explode and I tried to push her away but it was in vain and I exploded right on her chest "fuck" I groaned. She then took some of my seman on her finger and sucked it in the most sexual way I've ever seen....and I got hard again.

We came to a sudden stop "Uhh.. sir we're here" I heard the driver say.
We got our clothes on and freshened up completely forgetting we were not the only ones in the car.