His dark side 💩

Dame y'all it's been a minute😭
I might just give on this story no one's really reading plus im kinda bored...
But for those that have been here since day one thank you so much 💕
I will try to finish but no promises y'all...

But for those that have been here since day one thank you so much 💕I will try to finish but no promises y'all

KHALIL

She was fast asleep she looks so peaceful it made me smile.

I just wanted to stay with her and snuggle her until the sun comes up, but that can wait. I have a traitor to torture.
I walked down the stairs from the second floor to the basement Elijah and Carlos were already waiting.
I walked down the dimly lit hallway to my fun room I like to call it. This was the only place I felt in control.

"Boss what took you so long? We have been waiting for 5 hours" Elijah groand.

"I had other things to take care of"
I replied rolling my eyes.

They stepped aside so I can see my prize.
"Oh why did it have to be you Nate" I shock my head in disappointment

"I was really starting to like you"
He looked down in shame.
But that quickly faded into a smirk he looked dead at me.

"I don't give a fuck I've always hated you you took my father away from me!
This is all your fault"
I stared at him for a moment before
I chuckled lightly.

"You know what's funny your father was also stealing from us I guess father like son"
He glared daggers at me.

"I remember his screams and the begging. What was his word's again? oh right please don't kill me i have a son and a daughter" I rolled my eyes "He should have known that's never stopped me before"I laughed.

"I'm not telling you shit" he screamed.

"Oh well that's too bad....Elijah pass me the blow torch" I motioned to him.

"Gladly, sir" he replied with a smirk.

"Carlos and Stefon Pin his arms with the nails" I demanded.

They both grabbed his arms while he was squirming around they grabbed the hammers and bashed them to the wall. I could tell that he was fighting back screams. They both buckled his feet in and I stepped up closer to him. "You don't want to tell me shit is that right?" I yell whispered.

I turn on the blow torch. "If you don't speak, then your family might suffer the consequences" His eyes widened.

"Oh yes I've heard about your little family. That pretty girlfriend of yours looked so sweet. She even told me that she's pregnant with twins. She was actually gonna tell you tonight"
He gasped with tears running down his cheeks.

"No" he muttered out

"oh yes" I replied with intrigued eyes.

I set the blow torch on his left arm he screamed in agony as I watched his skin burn into muck.