Just great...

Chapter 10

Song: Dodging bullets
by pisceze

Song: Dodging bullets by pisceze

Khalil

As I entered the conference room and settled into my seat, the staff inquired if I'd like any refreshments. I requested a hot black coffee. Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat when I saw her, the enchanting Ms. Hill, entering the room. She appeared divine in her dress, accentuating her stunning figure. Our eyes met, and tension filled the air as she spoke up.

"What is he doing here?"

"well, Ms.Hill this is the man that has the new seat of the supervisor bored "One of the members spoke.
Finding out his name was Mr. Charlie

She was shocked dumb found and  rightfully so..

"How? When did this happen?" she pressed.

"He's become our top donor ever, investing a staggering 100 million to become the go-to person for anything you might need. You'll be working closely with him in every aspect," He elaborated.

"So, in essence, he now effectively owns the board?" Ms. Hill sought clarification.

She shot me a look filled with a mix of anger and something else I couldn't quite identify.

"Yes, technically," chimed in another one of the other board members.

With only one seat left, Ms. Hill took the one right next to me. As her new boss, I would be orchestrating everything behind the scenes. I must admit, my motives included getting closer to her, but it was also a strategic investment, opening doors to new connections and clean money for my organization.

As the manager delved into work-related matters, I grew increasingly frustrated. Destiny hadn't said a word in the hour we'd been in here. She diligently took notes, occasionally looking up. I couldn't take it anymore she was just so dame tempting.

I wanted to teas her so I slid my hand under the table. I put my hand up, her thigh. She didn't flinch nor move so I then put my hand under her dress and she bit her lip. She looked at me I thought she was going to tell me to stop but she continued to stare in silence .

I then started rubbing her clit frantically I didn't want the slow and steady. She let out a small moun. The woman beside her asked if she was ok in to which she nodded, the woman then went back to listening.

I continued rubbing on to her clit even faster than before. She then bit the tip of her pencil and covered her mouth as she came. I didn't stop there instead I moved her underwear and stuck my finger in her repeating the motions from before. She held on to my blazer and right as she was about to come again. My name was called by the Mr.Charlie.