You look suspicious

Chapter 17

Song: Rehab
by aren't Faiyaz

Song: Rehab by aren't Faiyaz

Khalil

I feel like a total asshole for what I did to her last night. Showing her that side of me, that I promised myself I would shove deep down inside around her. I felt shity to say the least.

The only reason why I allowed my father to talk like that was because I was..fearful of what he might do. And that's incredibly hard for me to admit. Even to myself sometimes.
I Put on my calm demeanour as he bashed My princessa.When all I really wanted to do was strangle him. My father hasn't always been like that. My mother, was half Moroccan after all.
But something inside of him changed after she died. He became even colder than before, if that was even possible. My brothers death was the one that really broke him. Everyone could see it.

It was painful to see my father go through all of that. Even though he didn't show me much love. He still meant a lot to me. As much as he means to me though, what he did to my woman was atrocious. Not saying I was any better. Seeing destiny in pain really stung. After she had gone off running, I tried going after her.
But lo and behold Bianka decided to talk to me. She looked angry when she approached.

"Your father said that you are going to marry me, not some black bitch".

I told her never to speak ill of destiny in my presence, or anyone else's for that matter. And that Destiny would be the only woman that I would ever have any feelings towards.

"But, didn't you love our time together?"
She replied salvaging the already dead conversation.

I chuckled.
"It's called sex you were just somebody I would fuck now and again whenever I was bored. Why are you so dame attached?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm so much better than that Destiny hoe"

"The only hoe here is you. I'm sure you have STDs by now. I thank the heavens I haven't touched you in over 6 months.
And better how? the only assests you have are your saggy boobs and their not even real! The only person you should be mad at is your plastic surgeon. I'm sick and tired of hearing your fake ass lips move. Now if you don't mind perra psicópata(psycho bitch). I gotta go and find my Diaos".

To say she looked upset was barely the tip of the iceberg.
I walked past her leaving her with her mouth to the floor .

But she was the last thing on my mind .
I looked around the halls.
But before I could look any further I got a text

Text:

It's nice watching her slip away from you.
Makes my job easier🕷️.

There was a spider emoji at the end of the message.
I swear when I get my hands on this fu-.
My thought was cut of by some rumbling.
I turned around and saw the other end of the hall with the door slightly open. I walked over slowly.