𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

- Y/N's POV -
6:00am, my alarm clock read. Another boring day at school, I heard my alarm clock buzz and I immediately snoozed it. I turned around in my bed the opposite direction of where my alarm was facing.

"Cmon, Y/N! Wake up!" The voice of my infamous brother, Johnny Lawrence got closer to my door. He was soon in my room, "Y/N! Mom's telling you to get up." God, he's so annoying! I pulled the covers off of me and got out of bed, "There! I'm up! Happy?" I rolled my eyes at him as I get my towel and walk to the bathroom.

I've been so tired of hearing Johnny brag to me about how he's going to kick Daniel Larusso's ass at the All Valley Tournament. At this point, I've memorized what he always says about beating Daniel Larusso at the tournament. I'm only well known because I'm his sister. Sometimes, girls just use me to get closer to him.

I'm just the side sibling. I don't do karate, but Johnny isn't willing to teach me because he says "karate isn't for girls" and how I should be playing with makeup and clothes.

I've known Daniel since he was new to West Valley High because I showed him around. It's a pretty nice friend and we've gotten pretty close over the time, but Johnny hates me talking to him! He always has to pick up a fight with Daniel just because I was talking to him.

I took a quick shower then got into my clothes. I decided to wear a dark green-ish long sleeve with flared jeans.

(basically like this but you can switch it if u dont like it 😭)

I read the clock, 7:30am. Over the time, I did my hair and skincare. Didn't know how much time it took! "Y/N! Eat some breakfast before hopping into the car! Just a piece of toast." I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

My backpack was on my back and I was all set, I grabbed a piece of toast. "Johnny took his motorcycle to school again?" I said, munching on my toast. My mother nodded as she put dishes in the dishwasher. Mom was the only one taking care of Johnny and I since our dad isn't really around these days.
~~~~~~
Y/N and her mom were in the car driving, "What's the name of that boy you met that lives over there in those apartment complex?" "Daniel, why?" I spoke up, my family wasn't really fond of Daniel since he lives over there in Reseda. "Oh nothing." Y/N's mom pulled up to school. "Bye sweetie!" Y/N watched the car drive away.

She turned around to look at the school building, Y/N saw Johnny and his Cobra Kai friends all huddled up around their motorcycles, laughing and joking around. "Hi, Y/N!" Ali waved to her from her group of friends. "Hi Ali!" She waved back.

She walked pass them to get to her locker which happened to be next to Daniel, he was unlocking his locker or something and Y/N tapped him on his back. He turned around but he didn't see anyone because Y/N was behind him (basically what ali did to daniel)

"Oh, hey Y/N!" Daniel smiled at her. "Hey."
Y/N softly smiled. "So, hows living with the Johnny Lawrence? Glad he can't pick on me until the tournament." Daniel teased as he opened his locker. "He's always so bossy at home. All I hear from him is Oh! I'm gonna beat Daniel's ass at the All Valley what ya think of that Y/N!" She mocked Johnny and smiled.

"He could be a great pain in the ass." Y/N summed up. Soon enough, they were talking and talking until Johnny showed up in front of them, he got all defensive and pinned Daniel onto his locker by the collar of his shirt. "Johnny!" Y/N sighed in disbelief. Why did Johnny always have to do this? She thought. There was a crowd forming by the crowd, watching the scene unfold.

"Didn't I tell ya to stop talking to my sister?!" Johnny still held me up against the locker. "Johnny, let him go!" The bell rang for the first class and Johnny had to say a last thing to him, "Leave my sister alone." Johnny released him then Daniel dropped to the ground.

As everyone left to go to class, Y/N and Daniel were the only ones in the hallway. Y/N touched Daniel's shoulder as she helped him up, "Are you okay? I'm sorry for Johnny." "It's fine, I'm used to it." "Let's ahead to class, okay?" Y/N and Daniel both had English, first thing in the morning.

"Hey Y/N, you wanna go to Golf N' Stuff with me, maybe at like 6pm?" Daniel asked. Of course Y/N couldn't say no so she replied with a clear yes.
~~~~~~
"Cmon, Ali. This night is really special to me. Do I look fine?" Y/N turned around in her outfit to look at Ali. So far, she was at Ali's house planning her outfit and just talking about things.

"You look great, Y/N. He's gonna love you." Ali reassured her. Y/N was wearing jean shorts with a brown crop top, she had a jacket to go with it.

(could change it if dont like)

"I'm just so excited! Daniel's like the best person to hang out with. His hair seems so soft, and his eyes are really pretty." Y/N's face turned red as she said those words. "Ah-ha! So you do like Daniel!" Ali saw the way Y/N spoke about Daniel and how she turned red. Y/N had to think about it, she had flashbacks about interactions with Daniel. "Oh gosh, I do have a crush on Daniel!"

"But- He's my best friend what if I mess our friendship up?" Y/N rambled on and on. "Y/N, calm down! Just let the- date flow."

"I guess you could call it a date."
~~~~~~
a/n : anyways! first chapter done! hopefully you guys liked it! 🫶🫶 please vote and add this to ur guys's library so u know when i update!! - irene