𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Y/N slowly and quietly closed the front door, hoping no one would catch her and ask any questions of why she wasn't home late at night last night. It was silent in the house once she arrived, it was early in the morning so it was expected that no one was awake.

She turned around and saw Johnny walking into the living room, with a bowl of cereal. He looked up at her. "And, where the hell were you last night?!" He put his bowl down on the coffee table, then walked up to his sister.

"I was- um." Y/N looked up at Johnny, gripping her bag tightly as she tried to find an excuse. "You were out with Daniel, huh? Sleeping over with him? What the hell were you doing with him?" Johnny finally got the hint that Y/N stayed the night with him. ''It's honestly not that deep. You have your own friends, I have mine. Just leave me alone! Put on a shirt. Would ya?'' Y/N ran up the stairs to her own room, as she entered, she threw her bag on her bed and kicked off her shoes.

She walked over to her desk, got out a pen and paper. ''Shit... What the fuck am I doing...'' Y/N muttered to herself as she ran her hands through her hair.
—————
- Y/N's POV -
I decided to write a letter about my feelings to Daniel. It's not like I'm gonna send it to him or something, I don't have the courage to even tell him I like him. Welp here goes nothing, I begin writing.

   Dear Daniel,
                    I don't think I'll have the courage to say this all to you, or even give you this letter. I was a bit happy that Mr. Confield picked me to show you around the school. When you came through that homeroom door, I instantly put my eyes on you, I don't know if you like me back but I hope it wouldn't ruin our good  friendship that we have right now. Sometimes I see Ali with you and you're really close to her it makes me jealous, yeah I'm Ali's friend but seeing her with you makes my stomach hurt. When anyone accused me of liking someone other than you, I would say "I have my eye on someone else."  I thought of you. You always care for me like no one else does and you were always with me from the start. There's no way I'll give this letter to you, I don't even have the guts to.
                                            Love, Y/N
—————
a/n : hopefully u guys liked that one!! i think im close to wrapping this book up so yeah ive been kinda flopping so if anyone wants to br mutuals on here lmk!!! this one had to be a short one
- irene