𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Y/N was walking in the school hallway with Daniel. Daniel didn't know Y/N likes him, Y/N didn't know Daniel likes her.

"Y/NNN-" Johnny and his Cobras taunted, passing by Y/N while she was having a deep conversation with Daniel, "Fuck off!" She looked back at Johnny, "He was annoying me about being gone last night."

There was some odd tension between Y/N and Daniel which wasn't common considering the two's friendship between each other. "Um... There's the dance tomorrow..." Daniel nervously said. "Yeah? What about it?" Y/N's face went from an awkward look to a lit up one. "Well, I was wondering if you could come with you? Since everyone has someone to go with." "Really? Of course! How could I say no to you.." Y/N opened the door for her and Daniel for English, her heart was basically going to jump out of her chest.

Her face turned slightly red but tried to hide it. Y/N spent the whole class doodling in her English notebook. ''Finally.'' She muttered as she heard the bell ring for lunch, Daniel ran up beside her. ''I'm guessing Ali's going to the dance with Johnny?'' Daniel asked, looking at Y/N. "Yup, she told me on the phone last night... I just don't know why she keeps on going back to him, you know? My brother's too toxic for her."

Y/N and Daniel got in the lunch line with their trays and chatted. "I mean- she's a sweetheart I don't want Johnny breaking her heart again." Daniel shrugged in agreement. We sat down next to Ali in an empty table table, I guess you could say Ali, Y/N, and Daniel are the whole trio. "Hey guys!" Ali greeted them as they sat down with her. Y/N was next to her while Daniel was in front of the two girls, "Gonna enjoy the dance tomorrow, Ali?" Y/N spoke up, stabbing a piece of meatloaf with her fork.

"No.. I decided not to go to the dance with Johnny." Ali bit her lip, and thought about it. "Why not?" Y/N was playing with her food at this point. "Oh well because I just don't feel safe with him, I don't know." Y/N watched the girl shrug. "Good for you, Ali. Good for you." Daniel nodded, eating his corn, he didn't even know what was going on. He didn't understand girl things sometimes.

"Daniel that's gross. The corn is watery, how could you eat that." Y/N cringed.

Ali giggled at Y/N's remark, "I'll catch you guys later!" and just like that Daniel and Y/N were the only two left at the lunch table. "Walk away from my sister.." Johnny mumbled to Daniel when he passed by the table. "Catch you later, Dan." Y/N dumped her food away and walked from the awkward silence.

Gosh, what was Y/N even going to wear for the dance!
—————
short one - irene