𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"Hey, Daniel!" Y/N saw him at the entrance of Golf N' Stuff. "Hey!" Y/N and him shared a hug, and went inside.

"Hey! Let's go inside the photo booth!" Y/N begged Daniel, she had some money left in her pocket. "Alright, alright!" Daniel put his hands up then walked in the booth. As the selfie was doing a countdown, Daniel put his arm around Y/N which made her kind of red but smiled for the photo.

"Cool photos!" Y/N giggled at the photo-strip. "You look funny in that picture!" Daniel smiled, they made eye contact for second but Daniel spoke up, "Um, if it isn't a problem my mom's gonna pick us up in a second! We were wondering if you could stay for dinner."

Y/N broke out of the eye contact too, "Oh, sure!" "Great! My mom's gonna love you!" Daniel excitedly jumped up as the two walked outside, waiting for his mom. Y/N has never really met Daniel's mom, so it'll be an experience.

"Hi Y/N! Daniel had told me lots about you! It's an honor meeting you!" Mrs. Larusso said softly. "Hi Mrs. Larusso!" Y/N and Daniel got into the car. His mom was in the driver's seat, Y/N was in the middle, and Daniel was beside Y/N. "Please call me Lucille!" Daniel's mom tried turning on the engine and it kept on sputtering.
~~~~~~
- Daniel's Pov -
Oh God, why did the car have to malfunction now?! We would have to get out of the car and push it then hurry up back to run inside.

I chuckled nervously as Y/N smiled nervously at my mom too, "Um, you know how to drive a stick?" I saw my mom turn to Y/N. "Of course! Yeah!" She replied. I smiled at her, there was always something so special about her. I got out of the car and slammed it, "Goddamn it." I muttered to myself as I join my mom in the back. Y/N stayed in the car as I pushed the car with my mom.

"When I say pop it, pop it!" There was a moment of silence until my mom said, "Pop!" Me and her ran into the car. "Alright!" Y/N giggled. Turns out, I've had my eye on Y/N for a while, I formed a crush on her ever since I mer her at school and she's made me happy.
~~~~~~
Daniel helped Y/N get out of the car, "Here you go Y/N, this is Reseda." He opened his arms wide open, facing the building pretending like he was presenting it. "Follow us to our apartment!" Y/N could tell that Daniel was excited to introduce the building to her, sure she knew about this complex but never really saw it up close.

Y/N's eyes drifted to the green watered pool that was barely filled up, "Oh yeah- Um, don't mind that." Daniel noticed her looking as he followed the lead to the apartment. Y/N entered the apartment as Daniel unlocked the door, "Cool!" She looked around, it was a bit small but you could still have a normal life in here. 

Daniel's mom started cooking dinner, "Hey! Check out my room." Daniel excitedly took Y/N's hand which startled her a bit but she didn't mind it. "Nice!" Y/N saw that he had a bit of karate stuff and he had a bunch of posters everywhere, he also had a desk which was a bit messy.

Y/N smiled as she saw a picture of her and Daniel, "Oh cool! Our polaroid picture we took!" "Yup, my photo of us!" Time passed by, Daniel was showing Y/N some stuff and they were talking about things. "So, you excited for the All Valley?" A curious Y/N question, she knew he was nervous because of the fact he was going against Johnny and them but she wanted to comfort him.

"Pretty nervous, this is a huge thing for me." Daniel took a sharp breath. "Well, don't worry. I'll be there, of course. I'll cheer for you. I have to be there." There was a quick moment of silence as the two looked at each other, Daniel was leaning in to kiss Y/N and so was she. "DANIEL! Y/N! DINNER!" Daniel's mom ruined the moment for them. "UM. COMING!" Daniel snapped back to reality then both of them ran to the dining room.
~~~~~~
"The food was delicious, thank you Lucille!"
Y/N smiled. "Of course! No problem sweetie." It was getting pretty late but Y/N didn't want to go home yet. Y/N went back into Daniel's room to hang out again, "I really don't want this day to end." Y/N stared down at Daniel, laying down on his bed.

"I mean, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Daniel stared at the girl laying down on his bed. "Sure!" She smiled.
~~~~~~
- Y/N's Pov -
I rested my eyes for a bit by closing them. Soon enough, I was sleeping. I slowly opened my eyes to feel a tight pair of hands around me, then saw Daniel hugging onto me. I looked down at myself, so was I hugging on to him! I then smiled to myself, what was I doing?! It was already morning and my family was probably wondering why I wasn't home yet, I didn't tell them I was sleeping over at Daniel's.

I quickly got out of Daniel's arms which made him wake up in shock, wondering what was going on. "Y/N? What's happening...?" He said, half asleep. "I'm so sorry Daniel, I didn't realized I slept! My mom is gonna kill me." I quickly put my shoes back on, "Bye!" I said as I ran out of his bedroom door.

His mom wasn't out yet, I guess she went to work or something. I quickly opened the door and ran down the stairs, what was I going to say?!

Shit.
~~~~~~
a/n : hi guys!! hopefully u liked this chapter, im slowly trying to update when i can. please comment and vote! and if anyone wants to be mutuals on wattpad jst lmk, byeee
- irene