𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 (Warnings, kinks, etc.)

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNINGS:

#1 This novel contains mature topics and sexual themes. If kinky sex is not your thing, then this book might not be for you. Here's a list of a few kinks that are involved in this story:

- Degradation.

- Praise.

- Sir kink.

- Dacryphilia/crying kink (I can't help it, I just love seeing men cry)

- Pain.

- Bondage.

- Overstimulation.

- Edging.

- Choking.

- A bit of knife play.

- And either a mommy or ma'am kink (I'll go with the larger crowd, so let me know here)

At first, Mdom and Fsub. You'll see how things switch up.

Again, if you are not interested any of these kinks, this book is not for you. Although, you can continue further if you wish to. Who knows, you might discover more of yourself.

I will put a warning on top of every chapter that contains smut. Not that you guys will skip them anyway. I know what you're here for.

#2 Some content held in this novel is traumatic, and may trigger some readers. I will always put a TW on top of every chapter that contains it.

#3 There is an age gap between the FL and the ML. No comment here. Just... yum.

#5 Rude/hate comment = deleted or blocked. Please do not kink shame nor leave any comments that people may find offensive. Your comment will be deleted and you may end up blocked if it happens more than once.

I do want your opinions on the characters. I find it amusing knowing my character did something embarrassing and pissed you off. Please try to understand the character's perspective before you accuse them of being stupid or dumb. If they are actually being a crackhead, then call them out. Or hype them up. It's funny.

However, if you intend to leave rude and hateful comments about my book, writing, me or my readers then please take your leave, respectfully. This app is supposed to be a safe place for everyone.

There is a difference from having an opinion and being plain rude.

Without further to say, welcome to Alex|18+|