Panties In A Twist

Why am I so nervous? I blow out a frustrated breath through my lips.

I hesitantly raise my fist.

Knock, knock, knock.

I pull back and wait, fidgeting with my fingers behind my back. I'm fine, it's gonna be perfectly fine...

The door clicks and swings open to reveal an unfamiliar, female teacher. I have to look down at her. And here I thought I was short. She has a short strawberry blond bob and striking green eyes. Her lips are painted with a purplish nude hue and she wears a white blouse tucked in her brown pencil skirt, showcasing her figure while still coming off as professional.

Goddamn.

She raises a thin brow at the both of us. "Hello, what brings you here?" She voices with just a hint of a French accent.

My nerves start sparking wildly. Have I ever told you I get really fucking nervous around attractive people?

I subtly side-eye the man beside me. He speaks. "Hey, can we come in for a moment?"

She furrows her brows curiously and moves out of the way, offering for us to come in. Just as I'm about to take a step, Mr. Dickhead cut me off and heads in first, nudging my shoulder in the process. I don't say anything. Instead, I glower at him, so intensely that laser beams might as well shoot out and burn a hole right through the back of his head. His movements don't reveal anything, but anyone in his place would feel my absolutely penetrating gaze.

A faint little mark behind his ear catches my eye before it is covered by his hair again.

Oh? I hadn't noticed he had a birthmark there.

"What brings you here?" She questions as he pulls out a chair out just for him and sits his fat ass on it.

Not that I like to stare at his ass. Don't get it twisted.

"Remember that favor you owe me?" He speaks as I pull out a chair for myself. She tilts her head and looks at him with scrutinizing eyes.

Silence.

I subtly give the imaginary camera across the room a quick wide-eyed look, feeling even more out of place all of a sudden.

They bore their eyes into one another, sizing each other up. My feet shuffles a bit, itching to make a straight line for the door. God, what have I gotten myself into again?

I take notice of how... alike they look, especially their strong jawline and angular face shape, but I quickly shake out the thought. If that was the case, I'd be looking at someone with severe trauma, phycological and/or anger issues. And the woman before me doesn't look like she belongs in a mental asylum.

I squint.

Or does she?

"What do you want, Alexandre?" Her tone hardens.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Mr. Dubois gives it a few seconds before he twists his head to look at me, about to speak when he cuts himself off. He scrunches his brows slightly, greens eyes peering me up and down.

Looks like he might've caught me in the act of almost sprinting the hell out of here, with my chair scooted far and my body shifted away from whatever shit was about to go down.

I alternate my eyes between the two of them; one just blinks at me, while the other gives me a knowing look. Mr. Dubois sighs almost inaudibly, shaking his head. Then, he leans forward form his seat and reaches one strong arm out towards me, making me slightly flinch when he clasps his fingers around one of the chair legs and hauls me closer.