Hello Readers!
Thank you for reading this even if you had to wait long!
Enjoy!

"Wake up," a voice said.
"Wh-what?" Percy asked as he snapped his groggy eyes open.
"I said, to wake up," someone said, its voice lanced with impatience and, was that... annoyance?
"Well, I just did," Percy muttered with his snarkiness.
"Maybe she is right and you'll help us."
"Okay, wait a minute. I've got a few things to say. Firstly, WHAT!? I'm not helping you, I don't even know who you are or how you look like! Secondly, where am I, and what am I doing here?" Percy asked as he looked around and heard a flutter of wings. He turned around, -which was easy since he wasn't bound to a tree he (somehow) slept on- and saw...
...
A pigeon.
Percy couldn't control his laughter and burst out laughing until his stomach hurt and his face was drenched in tears.
"What!" The pigeon asked as he tried to pull himself up to a taller height. Which only made Percy laugh even harder.
"It's just, you're so small and fluffy."
"Am not!"
"Am too!"
"Am not!"
"Ugh, now we sound like toddlers. Who are you anyway?" Percy groaned.
"Okay, I'm a pigeon as a reincarnated version of a trickster, and my friends call me Boo," Boo said.
"Boo?"
"Yeah. Your turn."
"Sure. I'm Percy Jackson and I'm 17 years old. I come from Camp Half-Blood."
"Mm. Okay, let's go to the Otherworld."
"The what?!"
"Nothing," Boo said with a sigh. "Just look for a strand of hope. It's easier if you look sideways." Boo said, his voice caught as he spoke the last piece of advice.
"I think I got it," Percy said, and they both disappeared into thin air.
Percy and Boo arrived in a beautiful cloud palace, that would have made any demigod jealous. When Percy looked down, he immediately regretted it because he had a small fear of heights. And he realised he was wearing cloud slippers.
"What are these for?" Percy asked Boo.
"Oh those? Those slippers keep you on the cloud and stops you from falling to Earth.
"Wait. So you're saying I'm not on Earth?!" Percy exclaimed.
"Well... yes.Yes you are. Don't take off those slippers. I wouldn't want another Pandava to make the same mistake Aru almost did."
Percy was about to ask who Aru was, when a voice asked,"Who is it this time?"
Percy looked around and realized they were standing in a throne room.
"What's your name?" A woman asked, her face the literal description of beauty. She had wavy black hair, bright eyes, and heart shaped lips. She reminded him of Aphrodite.
It took a moment to process that she was talking to Percy, so after a few minutes of silence she said,"Well? I asked you a question dear."
"Oh. Could you repeat that?" Percy said.
"What's you name?"
"It's Percy. Percy Jackson."
"Well Percy, I believe you've been brought here by..." her eyes wandered over to Boo. "Subala. Again."
"What now?" Percy asked.
"Subala, the king of "trickery"."
"Okay, we'll talk about that later," he said to Boo. "What's you name?" Percy asked the woman.
"Urvashi."
"And I assume you are a goddess?"
"Yes, the goddess of dawn."
"So... does that mean you have to ride a sun chariot in the sky?"
"No."
"Oh. Are you related to Apollo?" Percy asked.
"Who is Apollo?"
"Nevermind."