Chapter 3: The Date

Chapter 3 is up and running, after this chapter will be chapter 4 which will be the final chapter of my first story of my ShadowSpider Prime fanfiction. Now here is a question for my readers. Would you like it if I did a bit of a time skip, like a one-month time skip or would you like to see more of the first month. Like would you like to see their second date and so on? Also feel free to send out ideas for chapters in my next ShadowSpider Prime story through private messaging don't want everyone knowing what the next chapter will be about, for those who don't have account then feel free to post in the comments. Some help is always appreciated. Anyway, please be sure to review.

I'm setting up a poll for Peter's age. now I did the math and according to the Marvel's sliding timescale Kitty should be 23 right now while Peter should be 29. But in Spencer's run when Peter was talking to MJ about going back to college, she said that he was in his mid-20s. So I am stuck on what to do. Should Peter be 25-26 or should he be 29? So I am setting up a poll, you all let me know how old Peter should be, the ages are 25, 26,  29. Let me know through the comments or message me. I think I'll wait maybe a week to post the next chapter, that is when I will close the poll, so please let me know.

Chapter 3: The Date

"Um, hi I'm Peter Parker, you must be my date," Peter said nervously. 'Really, I'm Peter Parker. Of course she knows who I am, Bobby told her.'

"Um, yes, hi, I'm Kate, Kate Pryde," Kate said back feeling nervous herself. 'Really Kate, he already knows who you are. Why introduce yourself again? Then again, I suppose it's a bit different, with me going by Kate now, at least he knows what I want to be called.'

"Nice to...see you again I guess," Peter said laughing a bit.

Kate laughed as well, "Nice to finally see who's behind the mask," she quips

Peter grins, "Hope I didn't disappoint too much," he said

"Well, I'm not complaining yet," Kate said

"Night's still young," Peter joked

"Well then, I guess than we should...get this thing started then," Kate said

"I guess so," Peter said, the two then started walking, where they were headed only Peter really knew.

"So um, is there a plan for tonight," Kate asked feeling a little awkward.

"What's your take on Italian," Peter asked

"I like Italian," Kate answered

"That's a relief, because I made reservations to Luigi's," Peter said

"Really," Kate asked surprised, she hadn't expected him to make reservations.

"Yeah, is that ok? Do you not like Luigi's," Peter asked, he really hopes that he hadn't already screwed this up by choosing a restaurant that she doesn't like.

"I've never been to Luigi's to be honest, but I've heard good things," Kate answered, she's willing to try Luigi's, it might be good.

"Well, if it helps, I've been there myself and I enjoy it," Peter said

"Sounds good," Kate said, the two then continued their walk-in silence, neither entirely sure what to say to each other. It's not like they interacted much when they teamed up. One of the last times they teamed up Kate remembers that Spider-Man was kind of a jerk, he even punched Logan in the face. Heh, and now he isn't a jerk, she wonders what made the change in him. Maybe she can ask him that. Wait! Was that a good idea? Should they talk about hero related things? Kate may have been reluctant about going on this date, but she certainly doesn't want all their conversations to be hero related. No, she needs to think of something more personal, but not too personal where he would be uncomfortable.