Part 6:

Wei Ying went inside the room. He switched on the lights. He turned around and got shocked to see Wangji sitting on the bed with dark aura. Wei ying felt scared of Wangji at this time.

Wei Ying gulped hard.

Wangji ordered, "Come here".

Wei Ying was hesitant to go near Wangji. He shook his head.

Wangji loudly said, "I said....come here".

Wei Ying shivered and then slowly started going near Wangji. Wei ying stood beside Wangji with head low.

Wei Ying opened his mouth to say something but before he could say Wangji pushed him on the bed and hurriedly came on top of him.

Wangji sniffed Wei ying and then angrily growled, "You dared to let any other alpha touch you?"

Wei Ying got more than scared now seeing Wangji's red eyes.

Wei Ying said stuttering, "tha....that...a..alpha...sa...saved me....fr...fro....m....fall....falling".

Wangji shot Wei Ying a death glare. He then held Wei Ying's both hands above his head.

Wangji, "You made a mistake. You need to be punished".

Hearing this Wei ying started crying saying, "please....dont...punish me....im sorry....i....it...it won't happen again".

Wangji ignore Wei Ying's pleadings. He teared Wei Ying's shirt and completely removed it.

Wei Ying's milky chest was now visible to Wangji.

Wei Ying was wriggling to get free from Wangji but couldn't. Wangji's full body weight was on Wei Ying due to which Wei ying was feeling pain, also Wangji was holding Wei Ying's hands too tightly.

Wangji attacked on Wei Ying's neck. He was roughly sucking and biting Wei Ying's neck and chest growling 'mine.. You are mine'.

Wei Ying was helplessly crying under Wangji. He had no strength left now to push Wangji. He was calling for help but who will come to help him.

Wei Ying's upper body was full with hickeys and red marks now. Wei ying was sobbing.

Wangji was about to proceed further. He was about to remove Wei Ying's trouser but stopped.

He looked at Wei Ying who was sobbing and telling Wangji 'to stop'.

Wangji came back to his senses. Earlier he was so angry that he couldn't even control himself. Now he was regretting hurting his bunny.

Wangji got up from on top of Wei ying. He noticed Wei Ying's bruised wrists.

Wei Ying covered his face with his hands and cried.

Wangji got up from the bed and went out of the room.

He went to the mini bar in his mansion. He took a cigarette and lit it. He was angry with himself for treating Wei ying that way. What will Wei ying think of him now?

Wangji pulled his hair in frustration. The scene of Wei ying in that person's hands was playing in Wangji's mind.....making him loose his mind again.

Actually Wangji was noticing Wei Ying's every moment through that locket which Wangji gave to Wei ying. That locket had a micro chip.

Wangji angrily said gritting his teeth, "Daren Wang! Better you stay from my omega".

Wangji continued smoking.

Wangji, "I have to do something to make him happy. I can't see him hating me. I must do something".

Wangji finished smoking. He then went towards his room. He sighed and opened the door.