Part 9:

The next day :

Wangji woke up first. He glanced at Wei Ying, who was sleeping peacefully hugging Wangji with his legs. Wangji smiled a little. He kissed on Wei Ying's forehead. He then slowly removed Wei Ying's legs from his body.

Wangji got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wei Ying slowly opened his eyes. He looked around. He heard shower sound from the bathroom.

Wei Ying sat on the bed thinking, "today I'm going to new school. I'll make new friends but....*sad pout*....im missing my old school friends".

Wei Ying then got up from the bed. He took out his uniform, his school shoes, school bag. Wangji had already arranged everything. Wei ying softly smiled.

He was checking his school pouch. His school accessories looked quite expensive. Wei ying was so happy to see them.

Wei Ying looked back when he heard the bathroom door opening.

Wangji said, "You got up yourself. Good morning".

Wei Ying with a big smile said, "Good morning".

Wangji came near Wei ying and pulled him towards himself saying, "You look happy".

Wei Ying felt a little uncomfortable when Wangji pulled him near.

Wei Ying said, "Yes I am. Thank you for all this".

Wangji, "If you want to thank me....then kiss me".

Wei Ying shockingly looked at Wangji asking, "What?"

Wangji pulled Wei Ying's face upwards and pressed his lips on Wei Ying's lips.

Wangji pulled Wei ying more towards himself and deepened the kiss. Unknowingly Wei ying also started responding to the kiss. He was moving his lips slowly trying to match with the rhythm of Wangji. Wangji smirked in between the kiss.

Wei Ying slightly hit Wangji's chest when he felt breathless. But seems like Wangji wasn't in the mood to leave.

After sometime, Wangji left Wei Ying's lips. Wei ying was panting heavily with mouth open.

Wangji whispered in Wei Ying's ear, "You did great my bunny. Do respond to my kiss. I liked it".

Wei Ying blushed. Wangji lightly bit Wei Ying's ear.

Wangji then left Wei ying saying, "Get ready. I'll drop you to your school".

Wei Ying nodded, took his uniform and hurriedly went inside the bathroom. Wangji smiled and then came out of his room.

-----

Wangji and Wei ying sat inside the car. Wangji drived Wei ying to the new school.

Wei Ying had a big smile looking at 'Beijing international high school'.

Wei Ying came out of the car when Wangji told him to 'come out'.

Wangji told Wei Ying to follow him. Wei Ying started following Wangji.

Wei ying was looking around admiring the school building. He was looking around at other students also.

Wangji and Wei ying reached the principal office. They entered after getting permission.

The principal greeted Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji nodded in approval.

Wangji settled down on a chair.

Principal, "Master Lan! It's my honor that someone from your family is going to study at our school. I reassure you that I will take responsibility of your family member....ahh...whats the name?"