Part 16 :

One day later :

Darren Wang was sitting in his room. He was very tensed. There were many paparazzis standing outside his home.

Darren was looking at the news saying :

"Xiao Darren Wang! Son of Xiao Wuhan is a rapist. He has done many heinous crimes. He even tried to force a young boy. How shameless. Xiao Wuhan killed the Su family's two members.....both daughter and mother. It is said that he forced both of them too like father like son. This should be taken seriously. Darren Wang deserves severe punishment ".

The videos of Darren Wang's bad deeds and him forcing others were shown on the TV channels.

There were many comments. People were cursing Xiao Darren Wang and Xiao Wuhan. They wanted to kill Darren Wang.

It was a headline. Some police officers forcefully entered Xiao Mansion and caught Darren Wang in time who was about to commit suicide.

Darren Wang was putted in prison. The judge gave order for the punishment. Darren Wang was beaten as hell. His condition was worsening but no one pitied him.

On the other side, a person was looking with a smirk at the news. He was very happy. This is Su min shan, detective of Darren Wang.

Darren Wang's father tortured and forced Mrs. Su and her daughter since they weren't selling him their company shares.

Mrs. Su already had sent Su min shan away as she had guessed that something bad is going to happen. She wanted to send her daughter away too but her daughter wasn't ready to leave her mother alone.

Xiao Wuhan was a drunkard person. He also killed Mr. Su but no body was aware of it. They thought Mr. Su died in an accident.

Su min shan wanted to take revenge from Darren Wang for his father's deads. Su min shan started working as detective for Darren Wang. Su min shan searched about Xiao Wuhan after which he got the news of his brutal death which was kept hidden from the world.

Su min shan said, "Mom. Jie! Dad! I took your revenge. Now.... I also want to die. I'm coming to you".

Saying this su min shan cut his nerves. Blood started oozing from his wrist. He closed his eyes....falling on the ground unconscious....blood still oozing from his wrist.

-------

The Lan family and Wei ying also got the news of Darren Wang.

Mrs. Lan got to know that Ling jiao have also died.

Mrs. Lan thought, "Everything's over now. Now....We can be happy ".

-------

Bai Jia was taken to Lan Mansion. A nurse was hired for her who would stay with Bai Jia 24/7.

Wangji decided that he'll live in Lan Mansion with bai Jia along with wei ying for sometime.

Wen Ning and wen Qing used to come to meet Bai Jia. Wen yuan was happy for his uncle.

-------

Wei Ying was playing with his bunnies. Wangji had brought Wei Ying's bunnies from wuji Mansion to Lan Mansion.

Wei Ying got a call from someone. He checked the caller ID. It was from Xing Chen.

Wei Ying picked up the call. Xing Chen told Wei Ying everything. He said that 'he thinks he has fallen for that flirt Xue yang but now Xue yang is angry with him. What should he do?'

Wei Ying was shocked to hear what Xing Chen said.

Wei Ying adviced Xing Chen to 'apologize to Xue yang and confess to him'.