Chapter 8-Reveal

***** 2 Months Later****

The door is knocked from outside. 
"Come in", says the man working on his laptop on his desk.
The door knob twists open and Jennifer peaks her head through it, "hello Bryan!", with an enthusiastic grin on her face.

It's the Chairman's office of the Tresler's Electronix Company. The office is decored at the edge of classy perfection. A glass desk behind which a leather executive chair is placed. Cute and sophisticated pen holders are placed beside his laptop on the desk. The temperature is cooler and comforting. In a corner, is placed a huge vase with colorfull artificial flowers. A set of luxurious black leather couches is placed on one side before which a smaller glass table is placed.

Bryan returns the smile and stands up from his chair, leaving his work. "Come sit here", he points at the couch. He is wearing sky blue shirt with a red tie and blue pants. His blue coat is hanged over his chair.

Jennifer giggles, "thanks"
"Tea or coffee?", Bryan asks her while he grabs his desk phone.
"Latte"
"Latte sounds nice. Two lattes in my office please", he orders and puts his phone back in its place. He sits on the side sofa, "so nice to see you again"
"Yeah same here.... how's your therapy going?"
"Nice... I would say. I still get fits in like.. uhh .. a weeeek or more", he thinks deeper about the frequency.
"Cool... you recovered faster than I thought" Bryan nods at her with a smile, "thanks"
Jennifer hesitates before speaking again, "uumm ... I don't know if I should say this or not but as I left you unconscious at the hospital I really wanted to meet you someday and.... come up to you on this... if it..... doesn't effect you much"
"Oh come on say it already!", Bryan gets frustrated at Jennifer beating around the bush.
"I am sorry about your brother. It was indeed a huge tragedy", her voice lowers.
He nods and looks down on the floor, "its okay I am fine...", he sighs and after a pause he continues with a lame chuckle, "Actually having an identical twin was always fun. We used to pull pranks and I was always the naughty one.... Never thought our too much resemblance will drive me crazy" His smile fades out.
"Hmm.. so what happened to the case?" Jennifer asks.
"It was dismissed soon. Both the victim and the murderer died and the guy with whom Angelina cheated on Ryan was also released under my orders... I just didn't want to keep this up anymore and after all it was my brother who killed his wife so I didn't want him to be punished for that"
Jennifer nods while he talks.
"And you know the most shocking part for me was to find out dad's most trustworthy and honest person triggered my condition. He even cut our house main telephone line. I mean dad trusted him alot and kept him as his manager for a reason but... I guess people change or maybe greed compelled him to"
"I heard he fleed the moment he came to know you were out of the woods. Did you guys find him?"
Bryan nods, "the inspector informed me three days ago that they have spotted him and will arrest him as soon as possible"
"Well that's a good news", Jennifer smiles brightly. The door knocks and a man brings in a tray with two cups of Latte.
Jennifer takes a sip from her cup and says, "Actually I wanted to thank you"
"Ohh what for? I should be thanking you"
"Ofcourse you should be thanking me. Your thank should be grandiose. After all I saved you from going completely insane!" Jennifer blabbers.
Bryan chuckles at her response while she rolls her eyes, "hahaha.. that confidence you have. I owe my life to you if you want me to put it that way"
And again they both laughs. Jennifer comes back to her point, "I wanted to thank you for this", she shows him her business card. "I am not jobless anymore!! Yayy", she celebrates.
"That's a detective card"
"Yyyuuuppp!!!", Jennifer says in a low pitch.
"The police considered my bravery worth trying .. huhh", she fakely strokes her hair acting like a celebrity.
"I thought you were a doctor", Bryan gets confused why was she jobless in the first place.
Jennifer sighs and explains, "that was a lie. I am not a doctor" she looks into the cup embarrassed and adds, "I also lied to you about my car broken. It was not"
Bryan becomes more bewildered.