Chapter Four

They stayed on the couch the rest of the night. At some point, Kook drifted off to sleep, leaning his head back, still sitting up. Lisa was explaining something about a drama, not realizing her friend wasn't listening anymore. She looked back to find him asleep.

Thankfully, the next morning she felt a lot better. When she woke up, she was in her own bed, which was weird. Then it clicked – he must have moved her at some point. Rolling to her other side, she was surprised to find no one there. Jungkook apparently had already left.

Lisa dismissed that and got up to get ready.

-

Jungkook massaged his neck, as he was getting on his seatbelt, ready to take off. His car was parked in the underground parking lot at Lisa's apartment complex. He remembered suddenly he had to go return Tae's charger, so his foot pressed the gas pedal.

Taehyung's place was on the 16th floor, 20 mins away from Lisa's. Jungkook got out of the elevator and walked to his door, typing in his passcode as he knew it, of course.

Walking inside, it was dead silence, which was alarming when you know how Tae lived. Kook took off his shoes, walking inside carefully, only to find an almost dead looking Taehyung, lying on a weird angle, on the floor.

''Dude, what are you doing?'' Kook asked.

''I ALMOST DIED OF BOREDOM!'' Tae whined, still on the floor.

Right, Kook was supposed to get him his charger last night, but he got side-tracked.

''Couldn't you call Jimin or someone to get you a charger??'' Jungkook exclaimed, accusingly as if he wasn't at fault.

''Jimin is in Jeju, Bambam is in Paris, Bangchan is with fever and I lost Rosie's number when she last changed numbers,'' he sounded desperate. ''And why are you annoyed?! Yah, didn't Lisa tell you?''

''She did, but I kinda stayed over at her place and we watched dramas,'' Kook admitted, throwing the charger on the couch as Tae was slowly getting up.

His face went from drowsy to playful, asking his bro, ''How was the date with Nicole-ssi?''

Kook shrugged, ''It was nice. We had dinner near the river, chatted about things,'' he plopped his body on the couch, taking the joystick.

Tae sat near him, taking the other one, ''That's cool, you'll be spending a lot of time together since she is our translator.'' he giggled.

After hanging out with Tae, Jungkook had to go home and take a shower.

Blackpink's tour continued on and the pinks were in the plane, leaving for New York. Lisa was half-asleep since their flight was in 5am from Seoul, so she quickly made herself comfortable in the seat and closed her eyes again.

97z and some old bones

minniemouse did I read correctly?? Jungkook performing at the WORLD CUP?!

jimmychu I hate this chat's name

christopherbang yah I saw this as well!

jimmychu this damn name smh

christopherbang @jimmychu no one cares pal

jimmychu we know about the world cup its old news

vantevincent still we're proud

mingyulovey why am I not surprised, my dovey is on another level

kook97dovey hehe

eunwoostar congrats kookah! Fighting!

rosesarerosie last active: 17 hours ago

lizzwiththerizz last active: 18 hours ago

doubleB what did I miss

minniemouse read above dufas

doubleB oooooh jungkooks! Yo man

mingyulovey my man*

kook97dovey leave the peasant to speak, jagi

christopherbang BAHAHAHA

doubleB sorry hybe elite -.-

vantevincent you're welcome here love :*

eunwoostar bammie when can I come over to your show

doubleB so much spam jeez

eunwoostar come on we need to drink on camera

doubleB gotta go

last seen 2mins ago

mingyulovey where is the other married couple y'all

minniemouse pretty sure they're on the plane already

christopherbang right, the tour

kook97dovey I'm flying to Doha in a few hours too

jimmychu call us when u land dude

kook97dovey @jimmychu yes mom

vantevincent UHM

kook97dovey @vantevincent and dad

eunwoostar srsly, we'll be watching and supporting

kook97dovey thanks, guys

It was already 12 am in Los Angeles when they landed, the girls were pretty tired and headed right to the hotel. Each entered their own room and that was when Lisa turned on her phone and the wi-fi.

Immediately she got like 30 notifications from group chats but decided to text her bestie, knowing he is going to perform alone at the world cup.

JustKookin last active 1 hour ago

have a safe flight and text me when you can

also don't be nervous, go show em who BTS is

Doha was 10 hours ahead of LA, so the next day after his flight, Jungkook had many places to visit. When he woke up to check his phone, he smiled at Lisa's message and replied.

ManobaLisa last active 12 hours ago

morning from Doha, and thank you <3

have fun at the show too

A/N: Teaser for Chapter Five is on my ko-fi page! <3