Chapter Eight

Before going to the bedroom, she went to the bathroom, already changed in one of his oversized t-shirts, looking thrice her size and Lisa had claimed it hers now. When she got in to wash off her makeup, Kook took off his hoodie, getting ready to sleep.

She was done and made her way in his bed, Jungkook came back in the room, seeing her phone case which was a girl bunnie.

He chuckled, cute, pointing at it with eyes when Lisa looked confused at him. She remembered then, ''shit, wait,'' and went to the hallway to grab her backpack. She took his present and came back in the bed, throwing it at him but he was quick to catch it.

He opened it and saw the boy bunnie, making him throw his head back in laughter. Their phone cases always were matching, it was a law by now. So whenever one decided to change it, it had to be a set or the same case. ''thank you,'' he put his phone in it and left it to charge, lying down and turning the lights off, only leaving the mood lamp which made it look like a galaxy in the entire room and provided a little light to see each other.

Lisa lied on her side, looking at Kook, but from almost the end of the bed, between them was enough space for an entire person to fit. He turned to her as well, sitting in silence. He inspected her face, her tired eyes and the expression, knowing she was about to say something.

''I appreciate the fact that you have, like, 3 other bedrooms and you didn't shoo me away to sleep there,'' Lisa softly smiled.

''You clearly need me,'' he smiled as well, ''and you're my best friend'',

''Thank you, Kook, really,'' she reached her hand and he held it.

''Let's sleep, Lisa,'' with which both of them drifted away to sleep.

In the morning, Lisa got up first, barely untangling herself from a koala sleeping Kook whose head was somehow on her chest, hugging her with his legs. He was still in deep sleep, snoring a bit to which she was immune by now, considering all the years they've spent sleeping in the same bed/room. She looked at him and smiled, fixing his bangs that were covering his eyes and when she got up from the bed, he hugged her pillow tighter.

She went to wash her teeth and face, deciding to draw a heart and a smiley face on the mirror with the toothpaste. After she was done, she made her way to his kitchen, beginning to prepare breakfast as a small thank you for her bestie.

Jungkook was such a foodie, he loved to eat everything so Lisa decided to make some bread toast filled with omelette on the inside which was easy to make. She fried the bread for 5 minutes and it was done, looking so delicious. She had put salami, cheese and ketchup inside.

Deciding not to eat, she quickly went to the bedroom to take her stuff and called Tae to come pick her up.

''Hi there partner,'' he wiggled his brows, sitting on the driver's seat as Lisa opened the passenger door and sat.

''Hi, Tae,'' her voice was still a little hoarse, so Tae got worried.

''What did y'all do last night?? Did he make you sing the damn karaoke set all night? I will kill him,'' Tae started the car and drove out of the parking under the building.

Lisa chuckled, ''No, I lost my voice on the road, chill out,''

Tae pouted, ''Does he only do it to me then? Huh,'' he played some songs from the stereo in the car, both of them jamming out to it.

Lisa began recording a video, her and Tae singing along to G-idle's ''Oh my god'', then Seventeen's ''Hot'' and then sent it to the group chat.

>>>|<<<

Jungkook woke up, expecting to hug Lisa but instead he was draped over a few pillows, no Lisa in sight. He sat up, scratched his head, his hair messy in all directions and yawned, looking around. After his morning stretches in bed, he got up and went to the bathroom, only to find out the drawing on the mirror, causing him to smile.

''Cute'', he mumbled, taking his own black toothbrush and putting paste on it, then washing his teeth, looking at the other pink toothbrush.

Heading to the living room and kitchen, his nosepicked up a delicious smell of something fried so he had to go check. Thesandwich was on a plate, and it was written with probably mustard ''enjoy''. Hequickly pulled out his phone from the pocket of his sweats, taking a picture ofthis. Again, his smile never leaving his lips, he sat on the table and devouredthe breakfast.

❤️ Teaser for Chapter Nine is on my ko-fi page! Go buy me a coffee if you can and support me guys! ❤️