Chapter Seven

97z and some old bones

vantevincent sooo miss ruby jane tells me you're coming home guys

christopherbang yohoo, we gotta gather again ^.^

lizzwiththerizz @vantevincent that's why she was so happy haha

doubleB yah pranpriya do I see you online :O

lizzwiththerizz @doubleB some of us have a job, love

minniemouse AHAHAHA love u Lisa <3

While Lisa was texting on the plane, Jennie and Jisoo were sound asleep and Rosie was on her phone on the other side of the plane, Lisa could see her. Just when Rosie looked at her bestfriend, Jake plopped himself on the seat next to Lisa, which made her feel even worse. And to her surprise, Lisa didn't push him away or react.

''Whatcha doin?'' Jake nudged Lisa, clearly a bit bored.

''Texting,'' she showed him the chat. Jake grabbed a French fry from the table with food left and offered it to Lisa. She opened her mouth casually, not even looking up from her phone, still texting.

''Yah, careful, it's hot!'' he warned but Lisa already burned her tongue on the hot fry, earning a deep laughter from him, causing her to laugh as well. She took a selfie with him after it, Jake holding the fry in his hand and she sent it to the chat.

lizzwiththerizz the best ones always hurt us ;(

jimmychu wtf lmao are you two sharing it :3

minniemouse cuteeee

JustKookin last active 1 hour ago

I'm bringing you a gift from LAAAA

active now

it's alcohol, isn't it

.....

...my shelf is full

well then we'll drink it fast ;p

i fixed the projector btw

YES FINALLY TIME FOR KDRAMAS

i hate the fact that i'm so invested now, i'm holding you responsible

you can't hurt me jeon

no hotpot

NO PLS DON'T

i'll cook eel

i'm jumping off the plane istg

do u wanna go bunjee jumping

didn't you do that already haha

yea but i wanna see you scream your lungs out

you know I already do that in other ways ;)

nice

i need a hug

mingyu won't like it

i'll lock him in the gym

that would work

LimariOppa last active 3 minutes ago...

They finally landed in Seoul after an 18 hour flight and each of them got in a separate car to go home. Jake knew to drop Lisa not at her place though.

Typing in the passcode, Lisa walked inside the apartment, welcomed by total darkness and light coming from a colorful mood light in the living room. She took off her shoes and put on warm bunny shaped slippers, taking off her coat. The smell of hotpot grazed her nose and caused an instant smile on her lips. She felt really beat – her hangover still, her headache and the possible sore throat were still present, plus the long flight on top.

She spotted him lying on the couch with his back facing her, so she quickly went and lied down behind him, wrapping her arms around his form.

Jungkook was startled from the physical interaction, he did know she had just come in, her vanilla scent could be recognized from miles. He put his hands on her hands which were still hugging him, ''i'm waiting for that alcohol,'' he joked.

Lisa had closed her eyes, staying still and enjoying the moment, not speaking. He found it odd, ''yah,''

''I told you I need a hug,'' she spoke for the first time in hours, not realizing her voice had gone even worse, barely audible.

Jungkook's perfectly trained ears and the fact that her voice was engraved in his head quickly sensed it, making him turn around still lying down, trying to face her. ''I don't like the way you sound,''

''I don't wanna talk about it,'' she opened her eyes, finding his looking worried at hers. They were facing each other now, inches away, still in horizontal form.

He knew it was something serious, because Lisa never liked to complain about serious stuff, he always made her though. But because he was understanding, he decided to let it slide for now, pulling her to him in order to hug her properly. ''a hug, right?''

Finally taking a deep breath, she relaxed in his hold, now kind of lying on his back and her on his chest. Jungkook moved a bit to adjust his position and fix their legs, but Lisa thought he was getting up. ''hold me a bit more, I'll give you the whiskey chill''

He laughed deeply, ''I was just getting comfortable,'' he looked down at her head, ''this won't do,'' and swiftly sat up with her as well.

''what are you doing,'' Lisa protested, Jungkook got up from the couch and took her hand, pulling her to stand up and both went to the dining table. Lisa sat on a chair, Jungkook served some hotpot in a bowl and placed it in front of her.

''You haven't eaten.'' he stated, looking serious, sitting across her.

Lisa wiggled her eyebrows, ''you don't know that,'' smiling like a goof only to meet his sharp big eyes, staring.

''Eat.'' he crossed his arms before his chest, resting his back on the back of the chair, looking at her still.

Lisa rolled her eyes, ''it's poison, isn't it?'' she looked at him pitifully.

''why would I poison you when I can just show you a snake?'' he smiled. Lisa cringed at the thought, he knew she hated them.

''I'm really tired, Kook,'' she confessed, dropping the goof antics. Jungkook breathed out heavily, getting up from the chair he was sitting and leaning on the side of the table, almost sitting on it, closer to her. He took her spoon and dipped it in the bowl, then fed her with it.

She chewed on it, ''what did you do these days?'' she looked up at him.

''Went out to party 2 days ago, we went to karaoke bar,'' he grinned.

''if you want to keep your friends around, you gotta stop taking them to karaoke when you know you will outsing them,'' lisa pointed out and it was facts but this was why Kook loved doing it. He knew he was the best. He snickered, looking at her as she laughed as well.

''It's really delicious, Kook,'' she admitted. He got another spoonful when she refused it, already full from the 10 previous ones. ''no more,''

''You barely ate, what is this-''

''I wanna sleep, please,'' she begged with tired eyes, Jungkook had no choice but to concede. He put the food in the fridge while Lisa made her way to the bedroom.

A/N: Teaser for Chapter Eight is on my ko-fi page! Go ahead and enjoy! <3