CHAPTER 0: Intro

Name: Teruko Kirumi
Birthday: November 5

Family:
Teruko Katzuki: Older sister
Teruko Kurashi: Father
Takahashi Burakku: Mother

Used breathing techniques:
-Water breathing (Halfly mastered)
-Light breathing (Almost completely mastered)

Teruko Kirumi sum-up:
-She started being a demon slayer at the age of 9, 3 months before she would be 10. Ever since the start, she was trained under the Water Hashira: Giyuu Tomioka, for a year, so she became his first and only tsuguko when he was 16.

----------

Light breathing sum-up:
Light breathing was created by Teruko Kirumi, it has nine forms and it is derived from Water breathing and could be considered partly derived from Insect breathing.

Kirumi's sword fact:
Kirumi's sword is 0.5 cm broader than normal ones, it also has buttons that no one has been able to notice, the reason of it is so Kirumi can make use of the handmade poisons that are stored in it.

Light breathing forms:

|Attack|
• First form: Light slash
-The swordsman does one horizontal slash, It doesn't use much energy and it's usually used for weak demons.

|Attack|
• Second form: Raid strikes
-The swordsman releases about 7 constant slashes all over the enemies' bodies; Could behead them if they're weak enough and could at least buy a second of time if the demon is strong enough.

|Pre-attack|
• Third form: Light sprint
-This form uses a certain movement of the swordsman's body and sword to improve their speed; It could be compared to the first form of thunder breathing.

|Attack|
• Fourth form: Light tide
-This form makes the swordsman's muscles become stronger, so that when the sword slashes, it has a feeling of a superhuman punch more than a slash.

|Attack|
• Fifth form: Unseen light
-Just like the name, this form is used to confuse the demon; The swordsman runs towards, or around the demon, going as fast as their muscles allow them to, creating a confusing effect; After doing that for 6 to 10 second, they abruptly slow down to take the demon by surprise.

|Attack and defense|
• Sixth form: Light strikes
-The swordsman uses this to make use of their poisons; They will throw 15 to 20 slashes fastly in vital points while spurting the poison out of their katana and for the enemy, it will feel like very light pinches.
▪︎ Sixth form: Light strikes: Rampage
  -This is an improved version of
   Sixth form: Light Strikes. By
   adding much more constant slashes,
   and this, also allows the swordsman
   to gain momentum.

|Defense|
• Seventh form: Sundown
-The swordsman will have to stay still while placing their sword infront of their body in a diagonal or vertical line, this will form a sort of wall infront of them, literally making them be almost unseen.

|Attack|
• Eighth form: Raging sunlight
-It's been known that sun can slowly and painfully kill demons. This form allows the swordsman to make the demon feel that, but a hundred times worst; This uses one of the poisons that Kirumi created and has stored inside her sword.

|Attack|
• Ninth form: Everlasting light
-This form allows the swordsman to rapidly go towards the opponent and slash them in an almost unnoticeable speed; Allowing the opponent to feel no pain at all, but instead, to feel a way of warmth.

----------

"Dialogue will appear like this"

'Thoughts will appear like this'

Flashbacks will appear like this