CHAPTER 35: A look into the past

Word count: 1605

●●●●●●●●●●

TW: Death, murder, blood, short mention of child abuse (I think)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Cries.

There existed such different types of cries...

And one of them... Was the cry of a child being born into the world. The loud cry of a child, when they first were able to make their voices be heard. The cries that brought tears to a parent's eyes...

Those cries...

Those cries had been heard countless of times by the Teruko family...

~

Takahashi Burakku.

A girl who was received by loving arms when she took her first breath in this world.

Was the same woman who turned into a selfish prick, who only wanted kids... That would resemble her beauty.

She only wanted kids... so that their label would be...

"Takahashi Burakku's children"

So that, when they saw one of her children... She would immediately be put in the mind of others as their mother.

~

Teruko Kurashi.

The man who commited the worst crimes a father could commit...

The man who knew what he did was bad... But still did it...

He was the man who put his kids through hell just to satisfy what Takahashi Burakku wanted.

~

He was 28. She was 27.

He had green eyes and black hair. She had blue eyes and white hair.

They were a week old...

Both had light, green eyes, and black, dark hair

The first two kids that were born into the Teruko family...

And the first ones to be taken away...

Just like the swift flow of a river.

The one who was supposed to protect, and provide a warm, comforting home to those kids...

Was the one who pierced a knife through the throat of the first two children that were born into this cursed family...

The family where all those who integrated it... would always* hold the name 'Teruko' right beside their name...

These.

These were the first kids... to have to endure the selfish needs of a selfish mother... And a devil of a father.

~

He was 30. She was 29.

He was 1 day old. He had blue eyes, and black hair.

The weight of a pile rocks was piled up on top of his vulnerable and crying body. Till air stopped filling his lungs, and till the rocks broke bones that should've been caressed with care and love.

~

He was 31. She was 30.

They were two weeks old.

All three of them had white hair. Two had blue eyes. One had green eyes.

Water filled their lungs as desperation and fear creeped on their bodies while the weight of sticks and rocks pushed them down till they hit the ground as the red, sticky liquid flowed with them.