i shall fade but no one but you shall notice...

🌧️Drystan: God of Sorrow's & Rain🌧️(ajaxoel's brother)

God height: 1463.04 cm

He never had a chance to walk in a mortal form

Introduction: Even gods hold sorrows and regrets but theirs spill differently from you and me. Rain spills from this god's eyes, falling down on the cities and towns below him. Gently drizzling down on the humans who frown up at him asking him why he is filled with so much sorrow. "I'm lost" The god calls into the void known as his home, "i'm lost in a world where happiness is everywhere but here." He covers his eyes in shame as he hides his tears away, allowing his bright familiar to wrap his joyous arms around him casting the sun across the now blue skies. A demon and angel sitting in harmony as if they were one in the same. The harmonious tears slowly dry up as the god stares up with a small smile at the now present rainbow that spread across their world. "See," The familiar begins, "you can make something happy...you just needed a bit of help."

Fc: ( the artist has mad skills and makes amazing characters! I don't know the exact artist sadly :( but i think it's Yin Zhe (https://www

Fc: ( the artist has mad skills and makes amazing characters! I don't know the exact artist sadly :( but i think it's Yin Zhe (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oAWvRw )

 Power #1: God Tier III: Bottling melancholy (intro)

Sadness and rain, two substances that mix well together in a witches cauldron. I'll boil the rain first then turn it to a simmer, allowing it to softly tap on the roof of your house. I'll accidentally drop a pinch of sadness that poisons you when you step outside to enjoy the damp weather. You get memories of past lovers, past friends, or family. That joy you felt suddenly turns to grief, I didn't mean to. I never did want to see you cry, infusing your tears into my pot. I watch as your grief swirls around in the messy color that my powers produced. I'll drink the entire thing, gulp after gulp until a choke on your Despair that I caused. I'll then bottle it up, bottle everything for you my child. I'll take your petrifying grief and make it my own.

(description)

Bottling melancholy is a power that only drystan can obtain, it's a power where he can calm one's sadness, wiping away the person's tears and make sure they feel hopeful and sorrow about whatever they're going through. A beautiful power that he uses to help many but sadly he can't use it on himself and nor does he get any benefits from the power either. Once he takes the sadness away, he bottles it up inside himself...his power torturing him with the dark thoughts and pains of the humans he cares so much for.