Dancing till midnight, loving for eternity

Poseidon(God of the Seas and horses)

God height: 914.4 cm

Mortal height: 165.1 cm

Introduction:

"Please, leave this tainted place you call home and live for eternity with me, my beloved." he told me as he held one of my delicate hands to his lips and kissed it with such grace from the tip all the way down to my knuckle. His soft white hair touched my wrist, causing me to shudder at the ticklish feeling. 'Young and stupid' yet we were 'bright and brilliant', a gentle love he had for me and he shared it without embarrassment. I didn't know how to respond besides a choke sob as I asked him, begged him, to take me away from this poison drenched kingdom where fathers took their children's innocence and mother's sat back and watched. A prince filled with innocence became a god of high authority and power in just a single night. I forever stand beside him and let him hold my hand in his, allowing those gentle lips to kiss them for eternity.

Fc: Nanase Haruka(Free!)

Personality Poem:

Dance with me until midnight, let our bodies move like the tides
I'll sing to you about my love and feelings

I'll rest my head upon your shoulder as you hold my hand tight

I calmly let you please me but only for tonight

My poem of who i am is designed to be who you want

So like a ship on the waves, take me to a place where I belong alone with you.

Power #1: King Tier 1: sea hydra(intro)

I pray to you, darling pet under the sea, to arise from the depths we call home and fight by my side. Your scales and body made from water that's filled with purities, your humble roar that scares even the strongest of men and women. I wish and pray for you to help me in this time of need for your master is no fighter, so rise to make sure no war crime is tainted on his delicate hands.

(description)

Poseidon has the ability to summon a large sea hydra from the bottom of the ocean on command. The hydra is created completely out of water but has power of that of a light god and can shoot radioactive light at its enemies from its main head while the other's can just fire blasts of fire. This is his main power that he uses during war and war only. He has several other powers but this is the main one he cares to use since it is fairly powerful.