Different than whom you're used to, arent i?

Zeus(God of the skies/King/Zhongli's father):

God height: 1310.64 cm

Mortal height: 193.04 cm

Introduction: Soft lightning dances upon this once beautiful throne. Blue eyes shining due to heartful tears, some staining his pale face that was hidden behind his hands. He had never meant for such damage to happen to his young. All he ever meant was joy to take over his life. For him to only feel the sun on his skin, the light in his eyes. But then again, how can one make their child happy when they were the main cause of their despair? 

FC: Izumi Sena(ensembal stars)

Personality poem:

If I could read you another story

If I could sing you another lullaby
If i could hug you and hold you in my arms

If i could tickle you and hear you laugh
If i could giggle with you and joke around
If i could take back what i did

If i could give you what i took
If...
If...If i could give you the world, I would.
I would but i can't

I can't change the past and I'm sorry.

I'm sorry my πεταλούδα

If I could, I would make you understand.

That I'd give up the world to have you trust me again.

Power #1: King tier I: bellowing memories(intro)

A power that captures its master's emotions, bellowing memories is a power that only Zeus can possess. His children can form something of similarity but nothing as powerful. The skies, day or night, flash with bolts of red and blue. The sky grumbling with anger as he peers down at the pathetic mortals who harm those they say they love. How can one be so ridiculous? He thinks in anger, the bolts of lightning come to a calm but he does not. He glares down at the mortal he hates and closes his eyes. He walks away from the window softly chuckling, mortals, yes, those who wish for a god. Shall meet one's powers.

(description)
Zeus when angered will strike down any mortal he sees that is harming another human being or just being cruel, anger though is never balanced, and the god will sometimes strike trees or civilians who have nothing to do with his tantrum. Bolts of red are that of which hold karma and the gods' tears while white/blue ones are just normal bolts. If someone is hit with a red bolt, that individual will be turned into a demon of the sin they were committing or just a creature that's disgusting of any kind. While the blue bolts just uh kill or paralyze the individual or object that has been hit.