Information

Stiles felt himself swaying. Like he was on a boat that was rocking back and forth. Making his stomach churn. He could still feel the pain in his body, but it was dulled and not intense, like someone was taking his pain away.

He tried to open his eyes, but they felt heavy. He was so tired and weak and he just wanted to rest, but he needed to know what was going on, so with will power, Stiles opened his eyes.

Blurry white and brown were all around him. The crunching of dead leaves and snow hit his ears. Moving his head a little, he could see that he was being carried by someone. Moving his head, Stiles looked up to see the handsome man that he saw before passing out.

His hair was dark brown, almost black, face covered in light stubble, muscular jaw and very handsome.

The man was carrying him in his arms like he was a baby being carried. His belly exposed to the cold, tail laying limp, paws a little curled up on his chest. It would be more comfortable if he wasn't weak and in pain.

His eyes started to become blurry again as the darkness started to creep up on him. His eyes grew heavy. As he was about to close them, the man that was holding him stopped walking.

Stiles's eyes opened to see that the guy was looking at him. Next to him was a beautiful woman. Much older than the man.

"Oh hello. You're awake. We will be home very soon to get you treated. You will be better soon. Our Emissary is waiting for us. He will get you fixed up and feeling better in no time."

Stiles looked at the woman who was speaking and nodded in understanding. He was a little scared, but they did just save his life, so he could at least trust them. They were like him. Were-creatures, so he felt safeish.

The woman smiled at Stiles when he nodded his head.

"Oh, good. You can understand me. That's very good. My name is Talia Hale and this young man is Derek. My son. The rest of the family are at home waiting for us- OH!"

Hale, hale, Hale! That's the name mom and dad told him to seek help from. He found them!! After running for so long he finally found them. Without thinking, Stiles eyes flashed Purple and he let out a loud whine before wiggling out of Derek's arms and leaping into Talia's. Tears fell from his eyes as he buried his face into her neck, whimpering and crying. Letting out all of his pain finally after losing his mom and dad.

Derek stood there shocked. He watched as the fox's eyes flashed the most beautiful purple he had ever seen, then making a sound and jumping out of his arms and onto his mom's chest. It broke his heart to hear the pain coming from him and the smell of sadness made Derek's knees go weak. His eyes filled with tears as his mom tried to comfort him. How much did he go through to become so sad? How can something so beautiful be hurt just because he is rare? Derek felt sick at the thought that his family were so rich and respected that they were not hunted. They owned more than half of Beacon Hills and they were friends with local hunters that knew to never come after the Hale pack. Maybe the hunters that live in Beacon Hills can help them gather more information about collectors.

Looking at his mom as she comforted the Fox made his heart swell with pride. His mom's love was genuine and she would do anything for anyone. No matter if they were a were-creature or not, she would do something to try and help.

"Oh, oh, oh. It's OK little one. You're safe. I've got you. You will be just fine. I promise. It's all OK now. You can tell us everything when you are finally ready, but until then, you can stay with us for as long as you want. No one will ever hurt you sweetheart. I've got you."

Talia repeated the words until Stiles stopped shaking and slowly went limp in her arms as the energy drained from him.

"Now let's get you home so we can fix you up and feed. You are way too thin."