Not Again... [Kazuha x Heizou]

Note: It's a bit violent~ 

Kazuha POV: 

"The leaves flutter down... a samurai looks for love... follow the evening sun..." a gentle breeze caresses my face as I recite my haiku, "Kazuhaaaa~~!!" a voice seductively whispers into my ear, a shock travels down my spine, "H-Heizou?" I turn around to see a pair of emerald green eyes gazing at me dreamily, I guess I've gotten so used to his presence I couldn't detect it anymore. Heizou plops down on the grass beside me and stretches his arms out, "Ahhh... finally" he leans against the nearby tree and closes his eyes. "Did you need something, love?" I ask softly, Heizou opens an eye, "Actually yes" he sits up, "there is this new case of a mysterious cave in Liyue with strange sightings and effects near Guyun Stone Forest, since you've been to Liyue a couple times, want to come with me to solve the case?" A cave in Guyun Stone Forest with strange effects and sightings... hm, nature tells me something is brewing. "Sure, Beidou's next ship is coming in about 10 minutes, lets go" I offer Heizou an arm, he happily hooks his arm through mine as we stroll down towards the ports in Ritou. The breeze gets stronger as we reach the seaside, the wind picks up Heizou's shirt blowing it up like a balloon revealing his bare chest, he had a very refined and fit build, I stare at the curves his muscles make on his body getting completely lost in my thoughts. Heizou coughs abruptly, "I know I'm pretty... no need to stare that hard~" he chuckles and leans in closer, he squeezes my hand as I feel my cheeks burn. I can't believe I got caught... so embarrassing. "Ahoy there kiddo!" Beidou calls out from the main deck, "returning to Liyue with your love now are we?" she says while lowering the bridge, a slight blush washes across my face, "indeed..." Heizou and I make our way onto the ship, the clouds covered the sun making the early morning seem like late afternoon. Soon the bridge was stowed away, the anchors were lifted as the ship whirred to life making it's way to the Land of Contracts. Heizou galloped up and down the deck, looking at everything in awe, he reminds me of a younger version of myself, young, innocent, and full of energy. "Wow look how massive this cannon is, imagine if I fired myself into your heart~" he says smugly, I hide my face behind my hands, "Heizou..." I say quietly. Heizou laughs heartily before stomping out a beat on the wooden planks, he claps his hands along with the beat, "1 and a 2 and a 1,2,3,4!" Heizou begins singing sea shanties, uplifting the mood on the Alcor, soon everyone was joining in, clapping and singing along with him. I smile as I hook my arm through his arm and skip in circles singing at the top of my lungs.

My heart flutters watching Heizou full of life, his smile speaks a thousand words as his hair gently dances in the wind. The ship soon halts in the ports of Liyue Harbor, "we're here! we're here!" Heizou grabs my arm excitedly, I kiss his cheek affectionately, "yes my love~ now lets crack that case of yours!" I say as we get off the ship. I lead him to the nearest teleporting point, within seconds our feet touches the crunchy sand of Guyun Stone Forest. Heizou takes in the view around him, "so this is where Rex Lapis sealed Osial with his spears" I look at him in surprise, "so somebody actually studied a bit of history before coming out, huh..." Heizou chuckles and nods. Heizou pulls out a old looking map, his happy-go-lucky personality suddenly changes into a razor sharp focus as he examines the map carefully, "according to the map, we need to head east across the sea to that small island there" Heizou points to a neighboring island, "now problem, how do we get across the- wait, I got it" Heizou removes his shoes and starts walking into the ocean deeper and deeper, "come on zuha!" he calls, I remove my shoes and go after him. We both swim fully clothed to the neighboring island, I heave myself up to the shore. Wearing normal clothes and swimming is something I wouldn't recommend, the clothes are quite heavy to carry while swimming. Heizou and I put our shoes back on and squelch our way to a warm rock and we sit down, water drips down from both our faces as we pant heavily to catch our breath, Heizou flips his hair back in style as he pulls the map out again, the map was drenched, the ink smeared messily all over the paper. "What a good idea Mr Shikanoin~" I say nudging his arm playfully, he pouts before declaring "it's not all lost!" Heizou begins knocking on the rocks, so I did the same, I gently knock on a rock...mm, solid. I keep going until I reach a quite secluded spot and I give the rock a tiny knock, the sound waves travel throughout the whole section of rocks, the ground gives in as Heizou and I fall down into the abyss of darkness, "Ahhh?!" Heizou screams as the ground unexpectedly opens up.