|•| hello you little SHIT |•|

Wally stepped into his office, when he heard a rattling coming off of a shelf near his desk. He quickly jolted his head toward the shelf.

--------YOUR POV--------------------------------------

'𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦! 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘶𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋! ' You thought furiously and panicked.
You were a fluffy snow White and space purple with tiny pices of metalic fur mind dragon. Of course you were shorter than the others, but that didn't stop you from causing mayhem. You were always up to something, whether it was helping out a puppet or absolutely destroying their lives...and their stuff. You had found a very interesting book in this puppet's office, and you wanted to take it into your cave and read it. But there was one problem... It didn't fit through the small hole you had dug into the shelf through the wall.

You felt yourself being pulled toward the outside of the small hole.

-----RF'S POV-------------------------------------------

He was curious on what was trying to steal his book, so he tried to pick up the book, but it got stuck and something tried to pull back. '𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳. ' He thought, tugging at the book once more with a bit more strength. It tugged back again, it had caught him off guard and he almost got his arm pulled into the hole. He decided that he was done with the games and with all his strength, he pulled the book off the shelf and a small dragon dangled off the other end of the book. He was expecting a mouse or a rat or something, but not a dragon! '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭... ' he thought, looking at you with curiosity, '𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 exist! '

------YOUR POV----------------------------------------

You thought you had won this little game of tug of war, then you felt yourself being pulled out of your safe spot and off the shelf. You held onto the book for dear life and dangled off the other end, your eyes squeezed shut. You opened your eyes to see a 6'11 puppet with a robotic arm staring back at you. You puffed out your fur and spread your wings to appear bigger, but it was a futile effort. He was too tall and too intelligent. In the process of trying to scare him off, you fell off the book and landed on the floor with a loud "BAP". You looked up at the puppet looming over you and you closed your eyes, expecting death like the others of the clan. But... Nothing happened. He was too fascinated by your existence to kill you just yet.

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 (𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧)