|•| w h o d a f u c k |•|

You two stared at each other for 20 minutes after the incident. The clock was ticking as time went on.

Tic

Tok

Tic

Tok...

Then the puppet finally broke the silence. "So, who are you and why are you here? "He spoke in a monotone voice, being surprisingly calm about this.

You decided to take the more polite approach and tell him what he wanted to know. " I'm y/n. I'm a dragon. I wanted the book that you had taken from my grasp while I was trying to get it through the tunnel. And you?" You asked, trying your best to stay calm.

He simply answered, "I'm Walden Darling... But you may simply call me Wally. I run this factory. "

'... 𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘚𝘚!? 𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 6'11
𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘕 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘖𝘕 𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘉𝘈𝘚𝘐𝘚!? ' You thought, small signs of fear on your body.

He, noticing your slight jump in fear, calmly put his hand out. You were confused and asked sort of panicked,
"What is that you are doing with your hand...? "

"I'm... Uh... Never mind I guess" he said awkwardly before he put his hand away.

He was surprisingly awkward... And hot... '𝘠/𝘕! 𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘍 𝘛𝘖𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙!' You internally yelled at yourself.

More silence...

....

Suddenly, you find yourself being fucking picked up. You were a tiny little dragon being picked up by a 6'11 mother sucker. YOU WERE 6 FT IN THE AIR. AND YOU WEREN'T FLYING. '𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘚𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘈 𝘋𝘜𝘔𝘗 𝘛𝘙𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘐𝘕 𝘈 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘗 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 𝘐𝘚 𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌 𝘜𝘗!? ' You ended up wiggling around and almost fell on your head if he hadn't grabbed you by the tail. You were panicking and grabbed onto his arm with your tiny little talons, hanging on for dear life.

"Dumbass." He said with a slight chuckle, then you bit him.

'𝙃𝙖𝙝, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝' 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.

𝙃𝙚 𝘪𝘴 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝... 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.