~♡ Tell me how you feel ♡~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Walden's POV~~~~~~

'𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦-... 𝘖𝘩. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦!? 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺... ' He thought, looking down at your limp sleepy body in his arms. '𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳... 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.'

He sighed, he had not much of a choice. He shook you awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to Wally shaking you awake

(CHRISSY WAKE UUUP -I'm sorry I had to do it the opportunity was there.)

------TIME SKIP BITCH-----------------------------

You were helping Barnaby fix something, when you heard a knock on the door. You and Barnaby looked at each other, then said at the same time, "Come in. " Wally stepped in and spoke, "Y/n, I need to talk to you, come with me please. " You got nervous. '𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?' You thought, slightly panicking. You and Wally started walking to his office as you waved goodbye to Barnaby. You two arrived at his office and he said, "take a seat. Or don't. I don't care. " You chose to sit (or stand, your choice). " So y/n, do you realize how serious this is. I don't open up to anyone and you know that. " '𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵...?'

"... I- well- GAH! I love you alright..!?... I have since I met you... " '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵...? 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴...? 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦... 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦.' You pondered for a moment, ' 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦... 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬...? 𝘕𝘰, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭...' You finally spoke...

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤, 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮~"