|•|first cuddles, first step to lovers~|•|

.
.
.
.
.
.
About a year or two passed, and you
And Wally have gotten really close. You gave him gifts on his birthday, you got him his coffee, and he found out about your humanoid form. It was only a matter of months before he had found out.

Wally knocked on your door. "Hey! Dumbass! Open the door!" You rolled your eyes, opening the door. "Sup fuckface?" He picked you up. In your humanoid form, you were around 5'7. He was 6'11. Yep, still a tall mother sucker.

"The fuck you doin'!? Eh-"

He set you down on your couch and covered you with a blanket. Then turned on Chappie. (shush it's my second favorite movie-)

You blinked. He then put himself in the blanket along with you.

"... The fuck are ya doin' fuckface?"

"Being a good friend now come here you overgrown reptile. "

He wrapped his arms around you reluctantly, his face heating up. Halfway through the movie, you two were laying down next to each other, you in his arms. You were just... Chillin'... In his arms... Watching the movie. He had you lower so that he could see the movie as well. Not soon after, he had fallen asleep. You realized this, hearing his slight snoring. '𝘊𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘵𝘦~' You thought, beaming with joy. You were feeling kinda tired too, so you turned off the TV and started to drift off to sleep... Your eyes closed. You slightly mumbled...

'𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩... 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚~"