Regression Begins

"I wonder if I still have some of your baby clothes" Mike thought 

"Maybe in the attic" Jaxon suggested

Once they reached home Jaxon went to the attic to search for old baby clothes while Mike packed all their current clothes, supplies and possessions. As he was tapping up the last box he heard Jaxon call from the attic.

"Dad come up here I found the jackpot"

Mike proceeded to climb the ladder to the attic. Once he reached the top he headed towards Jaxon who was standing by some boxes.

"Look this ones labeled 2-3 and this one is 4-6 and this one is 7-10." Jaxon explained
"Wow looks like there's everything" Mike examined

Inside were onsies, rompers, little shirts etc.

"Oh look over here too! There's your old baby toys" Mike said as he reach for a few more boxes
"This is perfect let's put all these boxes in the car and start making our way to our new home"

Mike and Jaxon loaded all the boxes into the car. Mike did notice that he had a little more energy, his clothes were a little looser and his hair was more fluffy and black.

Once the car was set Mike and Jaxon went to the closest store and went straight to the diaper section.

"We're gonna need to get pull-ups and lots of diapers" Mike explained
"Can we get the cars and lion guard pull-ups" Jaxon asked
"Of course" Mike replied

"Then let's also get these nice poofy diapers" Jaxon said

They both loaded the cart with about 15 boxes of diapers and pull-ups as well as a few years worth of baby powder and wipes.

"Now let's just get a few matching onsies, overalls, ohh look at these shirts let's get those as well" Mike said as he grabbed baby clothes off the shelf

Finally they were all set, they paid for their supplies and reloaded the car. They drove all the way to the house and when they arrived the sun was setting. They quickly examined the house, it had a nice kitchen, tv room, there bedroom was huge and they had a queen bed to share, connected was a large walk in closet where they put all their clothes. One door down was their change room which had shelves for diaper storage and a large changing table. The washroom had a huge bathtub and two potty chairs.

"Guess we aren't fit for the big boy potty anymore" Mike joked

Once they unpacked most of their stuff they both went to bed tired from the crazy day they just had.
The next morning Mike woke up and groggily made his way to the washroom. When he reached there he looked at himself in the mirror. He was so much younger. Gone were his forming wrinkles, gone were his greying hairs. His body looked like it was fresh, new. He felt like he could run a mile. Mike had reached his 20s again.

The day was mostly uneventful Mike enjoyed his younger body and he and Jaxon enjoyed the pool and finished unpacking their clothes and diapers.

That night as Mike brushed his teeth he looked in the mirror, he looked even younger then this morning. His body was starting to get shorter, as he grew younger. He suspected that he was reaching his teens.

The next morning Jaxon rolled over in bed and was face to face with a teenage boy that couldn't have been older then 15. He remembered it was his dad.

"Dad wake up, you're almost my age" Jaxon said slightly excited
"Huh" Mike said as he pulled himself out of bed in nothing but tighty whiteys.

He walked over to the mirror to see his mature looks and beard were now mostly gone just a small bit of hair was left around his chin.

"This is so weird" Mike squeaked in his pubescent voice
"Never thought I'd be a teen again"

The day went like the day before, both boys relaxed and enjoyed their new house. They played video games for a few hours before going to bed. At the point Mike had completely lost his entire beard and was roughly the same age as Jaxon.