•| Chapter One |•

*Bell Rings*

Please please I don't wanna be late!!

"L/N Y/N! You're late!" Mr. Haitani shouted from the second floor. His lavender eyes looking strictly at me. I looked up to his figure with my classmates looking terrified at his back. I smiled sweetly and wave my hand.

"I'll be there in a moment, Sir! Sorry!" I shouted feeling embarrassed. I know I'm late but I shouldn't be humiliated like this, I wanna cry.

As I stepped my foot on the fourth floor I aggressively catch my breath. I badly wanna sit but I still need to walk to our classroom.

I greeted some of the students who is passing by. I felt so awkward by their laughing looks. Mr. Haitani!

I entered the room, my head down, I don't want to eye everyone.

"What's with that energy, L/N?" Mr. Haitani sternly asked. I sat on my sit facing him. He's standing infront of the class, full dignified. He's uniform ironed, his eye glasses fixed with his violet hair well done.

"Good morning, Mr. Haitani" I shyly greeted him. I could see the small smirk on his face before he cleared his throat. A teacher smirking on a student?

"Where's everyone's assignment?" Mr. Haitani asked. Everyone cheerfully gets their assignment, that's how it is here. Because he's handsome, students are so eager to get his attention.

"To Ms. L/N who is excused due to yesterday's parade. Open your book on page 143 and solve the assignment today. Pass your assignments students and answer the questions written on the board." Mr. Haitani said walking around the room. He tapped my desk so I looked up to him. He's not looking at me so I focused on my book, thinking it was just his mannerism to tap the table. Yeah he loves doing that.

He leaves my side and I saw a gum on my table where he had his hands. Oh I didn't notice. I smiled putting the gum on my pocket.

"Hey, Y/N." Emma my friend who is sitting behind me called my name. Probably asking how-

"How does Mr. Haitani, smelled that close? Why in earth he never tapped my desk?" See I know what's coming next.

"Because your boobs are on the table. He could accidentally touch it." I awkwardly told her pointing secretly on her breasts. Mr. Haitani is talking with the school's president on the door. Takashi Mitsuya.

"He can touch it, even not accidentally." She said that sent shivers on my body. My god she willingly gives permission to a guy to touch her boobs!

"You're insane."

------

The bell rings, exactly as I finished the assignment. I'm not really good at math but I can't say I'm no good either. Really?

"Pass your papers." Sir. Haitani sternly commands. Everyone passed their papers and I pass my assignment to his desk.

"Got any bento with you?" He whispered and I nodded. Mr. Haitani asks random questions everyday to every student. Maybe to make a deep connection to his students?

The class continued with every subject. I had lunch with Emma who keeps insisting her boobs to Mr. Haitani. And now on our last period, Ms. Yuzuha as our P.E teacher. She's strict, loves to make us do what we are not capable to do. Yeah that's her and she doesn't really like me.

"L/N. Run faster, are your foot limp?" I forced myself to run more faster even though I almost trip on my classmate who is infront of me. That's how she is, always seeing my every move. Thankfully P.E is where the day finish. Or else I'm not able to attend anymore class after this. I have a quite weak body and exhausting myself so much can result a fever.