•| Chapter Two |•

I woke up feeling a little heavy as my body feels like being torn up by a lot of Titan. Argh all I do was to clean last night and run all day and now this I'm crying.

It's Saturday today means I have no classes. But I will manage my bakery since today is my only employee's day off. I know that Takemichi will understand it if I can't check on him because I am feeling ill today but I can't take advantage of his good heart.

I looked around the room and I am now alone in the bed. Hmm? I didn't found a sticky note on the bed side table so he must be on the kitchen.

I do my morning routine and I smiled as I saw our bathroom shelves already sort out. I listed this on my itenerary but he cleaned it. As I step out of the bathroom I was greeted by the savory smell of something he is already cooking. Hmm

I go downstairs and peeked through the kitchen. He's back facing me, he looked cute with his white shirt and apron on. He is so focus in cooking that he didn't noticed me. I hugged his huge back, snuggling my face to his shirt as I enhaled his manly scent.

"Why are you being a wifey, today?" I jokingly asked him. He scoffed and face me. I smiled seeing his hair on a hairband so it didn't get through his face while he do stuffs.

"Obviously you're tired." He said with a bedroom voice and brows furrowed together. I tiptoed so I could kiss his chin. I am small compared to him so that's the only thing I could reach. He grabbed my butt making me sit on the table.

"Wait for the breakfast. You'll be the dessert after this." He whispered kissing my neck. I hit his back as we both giggled by his sexy joke. Or if it was meant to be a joke.

"I can't stay for long. I needed to go to the bakery, I don't want Takemichi to work until weekend." I said reaching the coffee he made. The scent is so strong that it calms my mind. I enjoy my cup of coffee while enjoying the view. Ran Haitani cooking breakfast for me.

"Well then, you know I can't go with you. Just message me if you needed me to come, hmm?" He said putting the food on the table. I got up and seat on the chair waiting for him to settle and eat with me.

"I will."

"Be careful. There's still gangsters this days. I thought we already killed the trend back in the days." He said, his face full of nostalgia and his voice sounded a little happy.

"How old am I when you became a deliquent?" I asked him as I thanked for the food. I blow the food before shoving it on my mouth. Hmm so good.

"Well maybe 2? Hahaha." He answered scratching his nape. I almost choked on my food as I heard him. Oh out age gap is making me shy from toe to head. I felt his huge hands on my head, ruffling my hair.

"Don't think about the gap too much, it will be our secret until it's right in everybody's eyes." As usual his assuring words lingers on my ear like a classical music. I smiled looking up to meet his lavender eyes. His face, handsome as usual, his cute hair behind the headband and his pointy nose, everything about him, everything inside this house is too perfect that it's warm enough to be called home.

"I'll marry you after you turned 18." Heat went to my cheeks hearing those words coming from his thin lips. He casually eats after telling such a thing while my heart is beating so fast I could hear it.

I acted as if I heard nothing and continued eating. He tells me about his day on the faculty and the stuffs the school are planning to do. I listened to him attentively as I cannot stop myself from falling in love to this guy in every bit of words he says. I maybe going crazy, but if he's the reason why then I'll never be sane again.

"So yeah. I'm going to Roppongi today while you do your thing to your bakery. I wanted to see Rindou as well. He hasn't sent me any messages so he must be really busy handling the bar." He said really sounding like a big brother. I nodded and we both cleaned the table together.

I wash the dishes while he get himself ready. After I wash the dishes I got the orange juice that I made on the fridge and put it on a container, as well as some croissant and cookies I baked last night. I put everything together on a food bag and clean our living room. I heard the bathroom door opens and it reveals the newly showered Ran. With nothing but towel on his waist, water still dripping by his lavender lacks trailing down his perfect toned body.

"Love what you're seeing?" He teased.

"Sure, I do." I teased back looking at him head to toe. He walked towards me but I stopped him before he could. "No, no. I haven't showered myself yet." I said giggling.

"Then I'll shower you up, myself. I guess Rindou can wait and the bakery can be late?" He says lifting me up. My strength will never be enough to take him down specially when I'm trapped on his shoulders. We entered the bathroom and I can't stop myself from giggling.

"Stop, Mr." I said laughing as he put me on the tub carefully. I didn't do anything to fight him in anything that he wants to do, after all he's right we ain't catching time and we've been busy this fast few weeks.

He effortlessly took of my clothes that made me shy. I cover myself up feeling so small under his gazes. "Let me see your beauty, baby." His voice sounded so hot. He removed my hands that's covering my body and admire me.

"Don't look at me like that." I said feeling shy. He smiles as he turn on the faucet, filling the tub with warm water. He puts the soap and bath bomb. I only watch him letting him bath me.

"Why so beautiful?" He complements as he wet my hair and puts on shampoo. I could smell the strawberry in every stroke he made. I closed my eyes enjoying the head massage I am getting. "Feels good?" He asks kissing the tip of my nose. I nod my head and smiled.

After washing my hair he moved to my body. I clenched my eyes as I felt his hands brushing against my skin. He washed every inch of me without even doing something naughty. His hands traveled in the middle of my thighs, I heard his groan when I open my thighs wide. "I'm only going to wash you, baby."

I nodded letting him wash my down part. I opened my eyes looking at his nape. I traced his tattoo to get his attention. He looks at me and kiss me, full of hunger. I fought back his tongue and we kissed until we ran out of breath. A trail of saliva between our lips when we parted. "Time to wash you."