•| Chapter Three |•

"Here give this to Rindou. I'll come with you when it's not weekends and some people we knew could see us." I handed him the cookies and juice I packed earlier. He kissed my forehead and picks up the food. He puts the bag on the motorcycle's compartment.

"I'll be going now. Be careful." He said putting his helmet on. "You too be careful. I love you." I wave my hands and watched his figure vanished from my sight.

I put on a little bit of make up on my face to look presentable and leaves our apartment. I made sure I locked the door before heading out.

While walking my way to the bakery I spotted some couple keychains. I know I can't buy us this keychains since I don't want anyone suspecting us. I wanted this peaceful relationship to stay by the way it should be.

I checked more stuffs that the store had and I found some pairing mugs and coaster. I entered the shop and check for more options. I got the sky blue one with the cat design. I also bought the coaster and let the shop owner to wrap the items. After paying for the mugs I went straight to the bakery.

I saw a lot of people inside even if it's still 10 in the morning. I entered the bakery and some locals who recognize me as the owner greets me, and of course I greeted them back.

"Good morning, Takemichi. How's the shop?" I greeted Takemichi while sanitizing my hands. Takemichi starts to tell me stories about different costumers. I listened and laugh with him while assisting Takuya on making the bread. The both of them we're the most trust worthy employee. They do all the work here even it's just the both of them they give an excellent job. Though knowing that Takemichi is part of Touman which is where Chifuyu is in as well, he is nice and I never saw him bring his gangster friends here to do anything bad.

I'm also thankful that Takemichi don't bring them here. Takemichi didn't know our relationship as well but I'm afraid they would see us living near here.

After we baked our stock, I entered the small office I have in the back of the bakery. I checked my phone and I saw Ran's message saying he'll be late so I don't have to wait for him to eat dinner. I sighed feeling a little sad because I had plans tonight. Well Ran always gives me time to enjoy, I shall let him enjoy his own as well.

I replied a simple 'take care and I'll wait for you' before going back to the front. I saw some girls about my age looking at the varieties of cookies we have.

"Are you buying them for someone?" I asked the three girls. They seem to be shock at my presence but the one with a wavy hair answered my question.

"Uhm, yes. Can you recommend us your bestseller?" She asked. I gave him a smile and point at three flavors. Matcha, Oreo and Blueberry.

"We have a set of four cookies. You can have the cheesecake as the fourth cookie if your buying the set." I said pointing the cookie on the right corner. This is Ran's favorite cookie. Our cookie is huge so our biggest set is 16 pcs.

"We'll have everything you recommended." The other girl says. I noticed her keychain and I was a bit shock seeing she is from our school. Didn't she recognizes me? Well I think that would be alright but what is she doing here? Well maybe she visited someone.

I listened to their conversation while I prepare her order. I know I shouldn't do this but I am so curious, sorry!

"So how's your new school?"

"Cool. We have a teacher who is so handsome. He always looked at me though."

"What do you mean?"

"I could catch his eyes looking on my uniform everytime. He's so handsome and very calm. I would want to pull that violet hair, if he's willing to eat." She jokes and two girls with her shyly giggled.