•| Chapter Four |•

I turned off the lights as I already lit the candle. I had finished cooking and now waiting for Ran. I sat on the opposite side of the table and wait patiently.

I traced the gold lining on our table mattress and put my cheek on my palm. I smiled as I thought of our relationship. Secret, low-key and silent. No one knows and we have our own world. Even without a collar I own him and he owns me. It's been 2 years of battling life with him, after all. I cannot wait turning 18 so I could I finally tell the world that someone already owns me.

But am I really ready on telling the world? 3 years is too fast and maybe in a blink of an eye I am already facing the future. Will Ran be willing to announce the world that I am his?

The door creeked and I knew it is Ran. He's the only one that got our keys after all. He's a meter away from me but I could see his glowing lavender eyes. He's right there standing in the dark looking at me.

"Dinner is ready." I said smiling. He smiled as he walks closer to me fixing his eyeglasses. Before sitting he takes a look at me and kisses my forehead.

"I told you to wear something comfortable, not unforgivable." He whispers. Tone too husky and eyes glued to my almost bare chest.

"Who wouldn't be comfortable on a night dress? Honey you even walk here with no shirt and I'm not saying anything." I said looking at him innocently. His eyes fixed on mine as he sit and crossed his fingers to put his chin on.

"Then can you stand up and show me your dress?" He said sounding strict. I did what I was told and giggles as I suddenly feel shy at his gaze. I put my palm on his eyes and kisses his forehead. "Now eat. Don't let it get cold."

"It's fine. I'm good with the hot dessert I'm going to eat."

"Where's the dessert?"

"Right in front of me, covering my eyes." My cheeks feel hot at his statement so I pull my hands back and hold the fork.

"Eat, Mr. Haitani." I said feeling shy. We both laughed and shared the dinner together. He tells me about his day while I did the same. This is how we always spend time together. We share everything to each other. I know everything about him while he does the same to me. No privacy invasion only willing actions.

"Thank you, honey." I looked at him confused. He is staring at the plate and smiling. "For making little things special."

My heart beats faster than usual hearing his words. I didn't really expect him to give me compliments in every movements I make. After all I wanted is him to feel special everytime. I didn't know he cherish little moments like this that I really feel the sincerity in his voice and see the love in his eyes.

"Can we take a bath together?" He asks caressing my hands. "But I have just taken a bath." I said giggling a little.

"Aww. Then just wait for me. I'll massage your foot since you told me it hurts." He said kissing the top of my hands. I nodded as we continue on talking about other stuffs. I keep on looking to his face because I find it cute everytime he smiles when our eyes met. How could I ever be so inlove with this guy?

"I am suddenly being taken back to where I first met you. I love how you do things I couldn't understand." I said making him stop from taking away the dishes. He puts the plate back and opens the light.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked feeling confused. He stood there looking at me and suddenly laughs. "The day you bluntly told me that you like me?" He asks and in an instant I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Nah stop it. I should not have voiced it out, you will surely feel so handsome again." I said shaking my head and puts away the dishes myself. He laughs at my reaction and follows me to the kitchen. This guy.

"Am I not handsome, honey?" He asks spanking my butt. I shook my head facing him and pinching his nose. "Take a bath now, Sir. So we could rest after I wash this." I said shooing him away. He kissed my hands that is close to his lips before going to the bathroom. That's what he always do. Kiss every part of me near his lips.

I wash the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Everytime we have a little space between us inside this house I always think about how would my life will be without him. It's only been 2 years since we are together but that 2 years changes my whole existence. I was once alone but now even it's only him, I know I would never seek for more.

I wish I could finally tell him about my past right now. I don't want to take advantage of him, not forcing me to tell everything. He became an open book to me but I couldn't, he makes it looks like it is fine but actually I always thought that I am the worst.

"Hey, honey. You alright? You've been spacing out. Do you need something?" Eh? I've been spacing out? I put the wet towel on the sink and looked at him. He's shirtless and only wearing his pajamas. His hair wet and the water droplets are sliding his face.

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked tracing his face on my fingertips. Oh how much I hope everything is as simple as this. No conflict and arguments. Only us in this small world.

"You look worried. What ever it is don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" He said with the most comforting tone I have ever heard. I suddenly felt like I wanted to cry but I don't know why. I hugged his masculine body, silently listening to his heartbeat.

"What is it that you're feeling, hmm?"

"I just never wanted to lose you."

"You won't." His assurance. I would be lying if I say I never depended on his assurance. In fact I depended my life on everything he said. Is this being someone younger? Or I am seeing the truth in his eyes that's why all I know is to believe in him.

I felt my body being lifted up so hug his neck. He supported my weight as he carry me on our shared bedroom. He opens the door but let the light closed. He gently puts me on the bed staying on top of me.

"I badly wanted you now. But can I? You seem unwell and I don't want to invalidate your feelings because I wanted to do my-" I cut him of by kissing him.

"It's fine." I said in between our kiss. I could feel him smirk. He slid his hands inside my dress and I could feel his warm palm on my stomach.

"Then I'll slam you when you feel like falling down. And catch you over and over." He whispered as he get a full permission to do what ever he wants to me.

I guess I'll have my healthy mind back tomorrow. But my legs will be the one to get destroyed.