•4•

"Girls are you excited for our...shopping day!" Susannah announced as only her and Belly seemed genuinely excited.

"How are we gonna survive." Laurel mumbled to Rose who laughed with her.

They let Belly drive out to the stores, although Laurel was over cautious. "I love this store for a dress for tea!" Susannah exclaimed as she pulled Belly inside.

"I look best in blue." Rose replied when her mother questioned her on what colour dress she wanted to wear.

After about 3 hours of shopping and an hour of getting ready, the girls were on their way to the tea.

"Are you scared?" Belly asked as they walked up to the country club jittery.

"These girls all want at least one of my brothers, meaning they'll be nice to me so no." Rose replied as Belly looked more scared. "However Gigi and Nicole told everyone I was in rehab."

Belly was shocked. "Did you tell Conrad? He's googoo gahgah over her."

"He really likes her, I don't want to take that away from him right now." Rose admitted. "Plus it was months ago."

"Hey girls, looking beautiful." Jeremiah approached them in his lifeguard outfit.

The girls laughed as he spun them both around. "There are probably kids drowning
right now." Rose told her brother jokingly.

"Haha, there's another lifeguard over there sis." Jeremiah replied sarcastically. "I'll walk you guys in."

"Shit this is scary." Rose tensed up, she never got scared. "Think Nicole will be nice to me because she's sucking off Conrad?"

Jeremiah noticed her outbursts of words were coming back. "Go, have fun." he pushed them in as the girls looked miserable at the thought of this, but anything for Susannah.

"Isabel Conklin, Roselyn Fisher." a woman greeted them. "Table 4." she spoke very politely as the girls slowly went over to the table, infested with their worst nightmares.

"Hey girls." Rose awkwardly sat down with them, feeling relief Shayla was there.

Gigi and Nicole made eye contact before looking to Rose. "You're here!" Gigi strained as she faked kindness. "Good for you girl, recovery is really hard."

"Thanks Gigi, it's possible for everyone." Rose smiled sympathetically as Belly held back laughter.

"Ignore those bitches." Shayla rolled her eyes. "Who's this again?" she looked to Belly who was sitting beside Rose.

Belly leaned over with a smile. "Uh Isabel, call me Belly though."

"You're Steven's sister!" Shayla realized, she was always a sweet girl. Belly nodded as a lady clinked her glass to start a speech.

"Debutantes are held to a certain standard." the woman began to rant as a flask was passed around the table, Belly hesitated before passing it around Rose and directly to Shayla.

After the speech the girls sat and talked until Rose saw somebody familiar walk past the door. "Noah!" she gasped as she jumped from her seat, walking quickly to see him.

"Roselyn!" Noah gasped when she left the room, laying eyes on her outfit. "A dress?"

"It's for a deb thing." Rose explained as she took a step closer. "My mom is making me and Belly do it for summer fun."

Noah laughed. "Hey I wanted to talk to you about something too." he spoke like he'd planned this out already.

"Shoot!" Rose immediately regretted saying that as she settled into the awkwardness.

"Did you want to go for a drive tonight? We can talk and sort some stuff out." Noah offered as Rose was embarrassed at how quickly her face lit up.

She nodded quickly. "Yeah, yeah that sounds really chill yeah." she swallowed as Noah laughed at her a bit.

"I'll come get you at 9." he smiled before walking away downstairs. Rose smirked before walking back into the room for tea.

•••••
Rose's Outfit:

•••••Rose's Outfit: