2. NOT GONNA PLAY

Feeling bored at home, Yoongi likes to sit at his bay window and drink a fresh cup of coffee. Snow flurries was coming down from the sky and the clouds littered the sky fully. According to the news the storm would continue until tonight. Alone Yoongi would be alone all day.

"should I text him?" Yoongi mumbles to himself looking down at his phone

The contact profile shows Jung Hoseok, Yoongi's long term friends with benefits. His heart beat fast not sure if he should indulge into the temptation. Hoseok these days had been busy and didn't reply like he use to.

Yoongi sighs and decided to do it anyways. He puts down his coffee mug and begins to text.

Yoongi:
Hey! What's up?

Yoongi was about to press send but he couldn't do it. He bites his lips. He wanted to sound cooler. Maybe he should sound flirtatious? The flirtatious text is usually what pulled Hoseok into the conversation. But Yoongi didn't want to make it about sex all the time. He wanted to get to know Hoseok slowly outside of sex.

Yoongi:
I've been thinking of you|

I've been thinking o|

I've be|

|

Again he couldn't press send. He didn't want to sound desperate even thought he was desperate. Why was such a simple greeting so hard to send? Hoseok wouldn't want a conversation with him anyways. But he had to say something. Something that would be more straightforward. Yoongi had to get Hoseok's attention no matter what.

Yoongi:
Want to come over?

Yoongi sends the message and then he throws his phone in front of him and groans. It was the best he could do. He drinks more of his coffee and looks at the window to calm his anxious heart. There shouldn't be any reason for him to be scared but he was anyways.

It wasn't until two minutes go by that Yoongi's phone got a notification sound. He nearly choked on his coffee. He puts the mug down carefully and wipes his mouth from the coffee that slipped past his lips. He takes his phone in his hand to see the message.

Hoseok
How'd you know I was horny? 😉

Yoongi:
It's the weather I guess haha...

Hoseok:
You're right. I'm coming over now. Be ready to warm the bed for me baby.

Yoongi heart skipped a beat. Whenever Hoseok called him endearing words like baby it felt as if their love was real. In Yoongi's mind it was, but he knew the reality was Hoseok was simply flirting with no feelings attached.

He quickly gets up from his seat at his bay window and stretches his limbs. He has to shower and get ready. He's not going outside but he needed to be clean. As soon as Hosoek comes into his apartment they will stay in Yoongi's bedroom all day long.

It is only sometimes the two friends with benefits had these sessions. Yoongi in those few hours with Hoseok would pretend that they were together. Because it was only when he was being pleasured did Hoseok appreciate him.